+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Everyone, I have amazing news... Me and my husband received the golden email yesterday! We are so relevied and happy!

We saw a ghost update on the website on Friday morning and the email came in the afternoon.

We don't really know the dates, but here is what happened, approximately:
- we applied for CEC on Jan 14, inland;
- passed on Medical around Jan 23;
- on May 7 an officer called my husband, my husband's employer and my employer saying he needed to confirm the information for QA purposes;
- after waiting 6 months, I started to call IRCC every 15 days;
- we were stuck on criminality check for almost 2 months (I think it was because of the time of the year -study permits and related permits application time)
- never requested any notes;
- on Aug 28 I had to apply to extend my WP (it expired on Sept 1st)
- on Sept 7, ghost update on our online profile in the morning and PPR around 5PM;
- On Sept 7 after 5PM we stopped feeling frustrated and anxious, got better from gastrites and we were able to sleep a whole night again... Jokes aside, it was a painful waiting period but now it's over!

Wishing you all get you PPR soon!
Congratulations

Reactions: Marj.

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalyyyyyyyyyy.....
Thank you so much guys for all the support and motivation. Wishing speedy ppr to all those who are waiting. All the very best!!!!
OMGGGGG!!!!! So happy for youuuuuu!!!!! Congratsssw

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Everyone, I have amazing news... Me and my husband received the golden email yesterday! We are so relevied and happy!

We saw a ghost update on the website on Friday morning and the email came in the afternoon.

- on May 7 an officer called my husband, my husband's employer and my employer saying he needed to confirm the information for QA purposes;
- we were stuck on criminality check for almost 2 months (I think it was because of the time of the year -study permits and related permits application time)
- on Sept 7, ghost update on our online profile in the morning and PPR around 5PM;
- On Sept 7 after 5PM we stopped feeling frustrated and anxious, got better from gastrites and we were able to sleep a whole night again... Jokes aside, it was a painful waiting period but now it's over!

Congrats!!! We have all passed for that long frustration..happy 4 u!!

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018

Many many congratulations to you and your family.
Stay blessed.
Enjoy your wonderful life ahead.
Best Regards.
Dr. Bilal

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Rolling into 9 months now ---- :( Still no end in sight! Application hasn't moved a single bit since Feb 27th. Ordered GCMS notes nothing outta the ordinary. The usual "funds review required", had a baby, uploaded the baby's paperwork, submitted the updated funds certificate. the local VO confirmed receiving baby's paperwork. But there is no progress whatsoever beyond "we are reviewing your eligibility",
"we are conducting your background check"
Really frustrating!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Rolling into 9 months now ---- :( Still no end in sight! Application hasn't moved a single bit since Feb 27th. Ordered GCMS notes nothing outta the ordinary. The usual "funds review required", had a baby, uploaded the baby's paperwork, submitted the updated funds certificate. the local VO confirmed receiving baby's paperwork. But there is no progress whatsoever beyond "we are reviewing your eligibility",
"we are conducting your background check"
Really frustrating!!!
Check ACTIVITY 1-5 in the notes

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Thank you Dr. Bimale.
Will appreciate if you can help in decoding it:

Settlement Funds: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD$15300
Notes 3: Text: ***AGENT REVIEW*** Police Certificates R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed
TEXT REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #__________ REGULATION: FSW PARKED CASE (NOTES) Case parked due to the following missing documents: - Other: In Progress

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you Dr. Bimale.
Will appreciate if you can help in decoding it:

Settlement Funds: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD$15300
Notes 3: Text: ***AGENT REVIEW*** Police Certificates R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed
TEXT REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant Application #__________ REGULATION: FSW PARKED CASE (NOTES) Case parked due to the following missing documents: - Other: In Progress
You mentioned you had a baby earlier in the post, which I believe makes you a family of 3 ?
For a family of 3, the min PoF requirement is CAD 19,093
For a family of 2, the min PoF requirement is CAD 15,531
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

R.10 basically refers to document completeness check...
I suggest you to send in a revised PoF letter meeting the min PoF requirement...

Reactions: Pyar_farishta17

Pyar_farishta17

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Cape Town
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC 4062
App. Filed.......
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
You mentioned you had a baby earlier in the post, which I believe makes you a family of 3 ?
For a family of 3, the min PoF requirement is CAD 19,093
For a family of 2, the min PoF requirement is CAD 15,531
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

R.10 basically refers to document completeness check...
I suggest you to send in a revised PoF letter meeting the min PoF requirement...
Thank you so much Dr. Bimale, my husband did submit an updated PoF for three on July 31st but nothing after submission. But why did they park the application? we did not get any ADR, should I raise another GCMS

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018

Congratulations !!! Happy for you :)