+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
From what I've seen is most people that has some part of their application or document which has "review required" have longer wait time. There can be other reasons as well. For example, I'm a member of 2 organizations but IRCC added 2 more organizations under the organizations section of the GCMS notes and they are redacted. Only IRCC knows the real reason for the delay and all we can do is speculate.

I wouldn't expect GCMS note to cause any significant delay in my opinion as well.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
i would say he works with IRCC but not inside. I have ordered 2 notes. I am still waiting. I know people have mixed opinions on this. But our current scenario has made me to think about it
Did the program assistant at CIO make any indication on their notes that review required on any of your police certificates?

Last edited:

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
Congrats for those who got PPR. Any of you guys had your file in 'queued for review' before PPR? Because my file is 'queued for review' and still waiting for PPR. AOR Jan 08.

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Did you pay the RPRF fee at the start of the application? If not, then have they asked you to pay the fee? Mine is AOR 24th Jan and still shows that background check and eligibility under review. However i did get an email asking me to pay the RPRF fee last week.

Completed 6 months now. AOR January 18, 2018. Called CIC and agent advised that your Eligibility and Background check has not been started yet. Is this possible?

Agent said some applications may take longer n all. I can’t belive.

kanaida

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Guys. My time line as follows
AOR Jan 16 2018
Med Passed Jan 29 2018
Ip1 Feb 5 2018
RPRF request on 5 July 2018
IP2 6 July 2018
Fedeaal Skilled workers outland

I called CIC and earlier they told me my eligibility was passed but waiting criminality and security check. I knew my file was at the London office because that's where the rprf letter came from.

Yesterday I called CIC. They said they can't give me any details on my application as the file is now in the London office and they can't access it. Is this true? Also with this sort of a time line. Any advice on when I should expect my PPR mail.

Any advice is appreciated

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys. My time line as follows
AOR Jan 16 2018
Med Passed Jan 29 2018
Ip1 Feb 5 2018
RPRF request on 5 July 2018
IP2 6 July 2018
Fedeaal Skilled workers outland

I called CIC and earlier they told me my eligibility was passed but waiting criminality and security check. I knew my file was at the London office because that's where the rprf letter came from.

Yesterday I called CIC. They said they can't give me any details on my application as the file is now in the London office and they can't access it. Is this true? Also with this sort of a time line. Any advice on when I should expect my PPR mail.

Any advice is appreciated
That's right an agent can tell only if file is within a canadian LVO. I would suggest ordering gcms notes as it's more than 6 months for you.

kanaida

Jul 21, 2018
That's right an agent can tell only if file is within a canadian LVO. I would suggest ordering gcms notes as it's more than 6 months for you.
So how were they able to tell earlier. My file had been on London visa office for a while...I'm confused..