+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Any way to contact NDVO apart from Email? Raising CEC? It's hopeless waiting like this, with no clue on why/what is delaying your application and then there are people getting PR in a month!

winnie.31

Jun 19, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Any way to contact NDVO apart from Email? Raising CEC? It's hopeless waiting like this, with no clue on why/what is delaying your application and then there are people getting PR in a month!
Even I was wondering if one can go in person and enquire about the status.

Reactions: manish12

winnie.31

Jun 19, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
No change in appearance of the page. The last change in appearance of the page happened many weeks ago. All your information remains same.

Update - you can find changes in details in your application
Submitted/Updated - No change in details in the application just status change i.e. Ghost Update
Thank you very much

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
I totally understand your situation buddy. This frustration has turned in sleepless nights now. We are very unfortunate. We understand that our application is straightforward but we are flagged for detailed verification in their system so they will make us to wait for long time

Reactions: manish12

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Oredering GCMS notes frequently can delay your process. This is told by one of my reliable source. Just sharing

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Oredering GCMS notes frequently can delay your process. This is told by one of my reliable source. Just sharing
I saw this elsewhere and saw it was rebuked as well. If it does then I'm okay with that as I see if there was any progress. My personal opinion.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
and how reliably does he know this info ? Does he work at the IRCC ?
I even read in this forum that someone was told this by a call center agent.

GCMS notes are handled by different departments but yes the IO needs to review what's being released is what I've read in these forums.

There are two school of thoughts on GCMS notes -- one is that it pushes your file along and the other is that it delays the file. However, for me, I like to see what's being done if any.