+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
hs anyone raised a CSE lately? did you receive a "ghost update" on your cic profile after creating a CSE within a few days? I raised a CSE in april and didnt gt a ghost update but last to last thursday i created a cSE and got a ghost update last monday. So not sure if ghost update was due to cse with a new system update process in play here.
my neighbor died a few months ago. Saw him last night at the foot of my bed, shaking a bony finger at me,"PPR in the next 30 days." Worst ghost update ever.

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
Wow. So guys , I don't get an email but get a message in my CIC account that resembles, according to some a PPR email. It looks like this:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.  Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;  Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;  Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;  You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence. STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)  Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS 1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf 3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope. 4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address. STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS  If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you."

Is this Truly a PPR ?
I got this via CIC account with an email in the morning from CIC stating that you have a new message in your account ?
Hearty congratulations and a high five to you.

I am AOR Jan 25th, and this gives me hope for my PPR email.

Does this mean all you guys with AORs before Jan 14th (Emergentsky's AOR date) have gotten their PPR emails as well?
I am wondering if they are sending out PPR emails sequencially with respect to your AOR dates.

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello All,

I called CIC today and they said that there are two level of background checks. First one is completed and second one has not started yet by visa officer. What does that mean? In auto message, it say background check in progress which should be ip2. My file is in CIO , Sydney still..any implications?

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018

Does this mean all you guys with AORs before Jan 14th (Emergentsky's AOR date) have gotten their PPR emails as well?
I am wondering if they are sending out PPR emails sequencially with respect to your AOR dates.
Nope. I am January 8 AOR and still waiting for PPR :)

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I am dec 30th(close to January) ;)
Still waiting for ppr

SSB_USA

May 4, 2018
Hey guys,

I just received my GMCS notes, literally 5 min ago.
It says the following on the very 2nd page. Seems to me that it is the summary of my application.

It says the following (typing it out) -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does this mean my file is approved? and I should just wait for a PPR email?

AOR: Jan 25 2018

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

It says the following on the very 2nd page. Seems to me that it is the summary of my application.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

You might have missed the ppr email. Contact CPC Ottawa to resend you the ppr email

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

From what I've seen others in this forum says is that this can mean that you didn't get the email or they haven't sent yours as yet. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Congrats btw.

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Even my file was approved on 6th June(agent told me over the phone) and still no PPR email. I will call them again tomorrow, and see if they can shed some light. .. I have no clue what they have been doing lately!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Even my file was approved on 6th June(agent told me over the phone) and still no PPR email. I will call them again tomorrow, and see if they can shed some light. .. I have no clue what they have been doing lately!
sometimes people miss the mail, sometimes it's a case of caseload management - application sits approved, waiting to be pushed out in the next available batch of updates. For the applicant - frustrating AF!

Reactions: OriginalCraker

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Hey guys,

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Congrats. Sit back and relax

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018

Thanks mate !