+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Happy to say i got my ppr...Hello all please do i have to fill this? I got this in my ppr and my family remain the same.

UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and AdditionalFamily Information forms

Thank you.
Congrats

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Happy to say i got my ppr...Hello all please do i have to fill this? I got this in my ppr and my family remain the same.

UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and AdditionalFamily Information forms

Thank you.
Congratulations!!!

Individual01

Jun 18, 2018
It is the same as most of the people in here.. I am just waiting for the six months which is according to them the normal process time for an application....we just have to wait.....I also dont understant and feel very frustrated but it is how it supposed to work :(
I was under the impression that within 6 months we should hear back. Clearly not :(

lauraluciavl

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
You should please call up and find out the status with IRCC call center agent, ask question as:

-Eligibility met or not met,
-BGC completed or not yet.
They are not always updating the online account all the time

This will help you get an indication where your application really stands

If you are calling from Canada use this# ‭+1 (888) 242-2100‬
If you are calling from outside Canada use this# +1 613 944-4000
Call them between 8:00am -3:30pm, EST, keep your application number, UCI number handy.
You may have to dial multiple times because of the high volume of call they receive

You get to talk with an agent if you are outside Canada? because I tried the number you are mentioning and there were a lot of messages and I could speak to anyone

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You get to talk with an agent if you are outside Canada? because I tried the number you are mentioning and there were a lot of messages and I could speak to anyone
Hi Laura, I have seen a few post by forum members who were successful in speaking with an agent when they called up through the number from outside Canada.
Since I am based here locally I used the +1 888 number

Reactions: lauraluciavl

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I got this info from my GCMS notes that they are still determining my eligibility.
Understood. My last set of notes which was between a 5 day period indicate that they added New York as my secondary office. It has to be something in regards to criminality or security.
Not sure where you’re calling from but you can definitely get to talk with an agent. I have done so from the US. I did not call the toll free number. However, you may not be able to call by simply using your landline or cell phone as you would normally do. You have to try using an app such as Google voice or something. Even so, you may not be connected with an agent so you will have to continue trying until you get through. It takes persistence. However, this is nothing compared to waiting for months with no known answer. :)

Reactions: lauraluciavl

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Raise a CSE at the end of 6 months. Things will get faster after that. You have mentioned that they were not able to determine your 3 years work experience with one of the employer. Check back with the employer to see if IRCC has contacted them by any means. It is likely they tried to communicate and your previous employer never responded. Also your Gcms notes are minimum one month old so things could have changed after that.
Thanks!

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
Congratulations. I've been noticing a trend that PPR are coming in for January applicants in a date descending manner. So I am 144 days in and everything is complete and in security/bg check, so hopefully, in the next 15 days.
I am yet to see ppr for Jan LVO. Have they began releasing yet?

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017

Thank you.
Congratulations. What's your aor pls?