+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
I thought ghost update is when the application current status shows updated but with no corresponding status update in the details. Therefore, if the AD changed to not applicable in the details then that would not be a ghost update.
Even better if you get NA2 instead of ghost

Reactions: bigbaoulay

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Folks,
I'm a newbie here and getting more tensed with each day passing. Can someone share an approx percentage of how many jan applications have received their PPR and how many are pending? I have not received any update post 27 Feb and my AOR is 31 Jan.

Blade

Nov 11, 2017
Hey Guys I have been noticing that applicants with dependents have been getting their PPRs faster than single applicants. Is this true?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hey Guys I have been noticing that applicants with dependents have been getting their PPRs faster than single applicants. Is this true?
No that’s not true . The applicants without dependents have 25 to 40 days less processing period as per last year stats.

Last edited:

Gherin530

Nov 4, 2017
I just checked my account and it showed application/profile updated and there were no changes. When I reopen, it shows submitted. Is this the real ghost update you were talking about?
AOR jan 30
Ip2 feb 27
No update since then

Reactions: bigbaoulay

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I just checked my account and it showed application/profile updated and there were no changes. When I reopen, it shows submitted. Is this the real ghost update you were talking about?
AOR jan 30
Ip2 feb 27
No update since then
Yes that’s a ghost update

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Folks,
I'm a newbie here and getting more tensed with each day passing. Can someone share an approx percentage of how many jan applications have received their PPR and how many are pending? I have not received any update post 27 Feb and my AOR is 31 Jan.
We can’t really know the percentage since not all are sharing .
As for those which ppr is still pending , we do have similar timelines as yours .
I personally ordered GMCS notes three weeks back and called CIC too .
Did it trigger profile update or not , can’t tell you but at least you should order the notes to know exactly what’s going on .
All the best bro .

Reactions: manish12