+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks bro, looks like a bulk update again for many applicants, I got none.
All the best everyone. I hope we get it next week.

Reactions: Geriasmk

Gherin530

Nov 4, 2017
Oh I am just having second thoughts if I just got ghost update because my file was already approved and I will just wait for the ppr or it was only because of my recent birthday. There will be a change in the points right? I would like to ask those who got ghost update if in your current status shows APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED or just UPDATED? I am really worried

Last edited:
Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Oh I am just having second thoughts if I just got ghost update because my file was already approved and I will just wait for the ppr or it was only because of my recent birthday. There will be a change in the points right? I would like to ask those who got ghost update if in your current status shows APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED or just UPDATED? I really worried
Happy Birthday Friend!!

It says " APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED "

As I had the same update on 6 June.

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
May i ask what is the difference between "updated" and " application/profile updated " ? curious since i had the latter.
I had the latter too
Now in my case my profile was actually updated since my ADR went from under review to not applicable
Before , when I had a ghost update i saw just updated and when I clicked on it , it changed to submitted

If you had the latter and you had no change in your profile it means then they are just using the term interchangeably

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Oh I am just having second thoughts if I just got ghost update because my file was already approved and I will just wait for the ppr or it was only because of my recent birthday. There will be a change in the points right? I would like to ask those who got ghost update if in your current status shows APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED or just UPDATED? I really worried
Bro once you’ve been selected and you got your ITA , your age becomes irrelevant
They only consider your age prior to selection
So at least you know the update is not due to your age
Let’s hope it’s for that glorious approval
And happy birthday

Gherin530

Nov 4, 2017
Bro once you’ve been selected and you got your ITA , your age becomes irrelevant
They only consider your age prior to selection
So at least you know the update is not due to your age
Let’s hope it’s for that glorious approval
And happy birthday
Oh I see. Thank you for the clarification. Let's hope for a positive update this week. Btw, thank you for greeting.

carol5p88

Feb 18, 2018
Hi all, I submitted my documents for verification by end Jan 18. I am trying to log into my account but I get an error message "user name and password is missing, invalid or incomplete". I have sent emails around 3 times through technical difficulty but have still not received any update. I'm facing this problem since February 18. Can someone please assist me with this