+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Mr. M

Jun 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm a newbie .....
AOR - January 22
Med Passed - Feb 8
Going by the details on my application status, i think i've been on IP2 as my Background check is in progress and my eligibility is still being reviewed.
Today, i logged onto my EE account and under the 'View my submitted applications or profiles" section, the details field on my PR application row showed Updated instead of Submitted. However, after clicking on Check Status and Messages, viewing my application status and returning back to the View my submitted applications or profiles section, the details field on my PR application row changed back to Submitted.

Is this a ghost update?

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm a newbie .....
AOR - January 22
Med Passed - Feb 8
Going by the details on my application status, i think i've been on IP2 as my Background check is in progress and my eligibility is still being reviewed.
Today, i logged onto my EE account and under the 'View my submitted applications or profiles" section, the details field on my PR application row showed Updated instead of Submitted. However, after clicking on Check Status and Messages, viewing my application status and returning back to the View my submitted applications or profiles section, the details field on my PR application row changed back to Submitted.

Is this a ghost update?
Looks like it though .congrats already .
How often do you check your EE account ?

Reactions: Mr. M
Apr 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I received my PPR on April 9.
Had already updated CIC of my change in status from single to married on 11th March.
They received it on 29th May and asked me to submit the documents again which i did again. (A lady Officer called me and guided me how to proceed further on application)
Sent my passport along with COPR to NDVO for change in status.
Now, I would like to know how much time is it taking these days for NDVO to send Medical request for spouse?
And also, How much time would they take to process application of my spouse and send a PPR again?

Thank You

Reactions: atif66

dhawal7

Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys, got my passport request this morning! Thanks to people in this forum for sharing their experiences and useful information.

Timeline below:

Stream: FSW-O
Visa Office: Did not inquire.
ITA: 15/11/2017
AOR: 25th Jan 2018
MEP: 8th Feb 2017
IP2: 27th Feb 2017
PPR: 4th June 2018

I hope everybody else gets their passport request soon!! I realized that all the wait does not seem so long once you finally get it. :)

Last edited:

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys, got my passport request this morning! Timeline below:

Stream: FSW-O
Visa Office: Did not inquire.
ITA: 15/11/2017
AOR: 25th Jan 2018
MEP: 8th Feb 2017
IP2: 27th Feb 2017
PPR: 4th June 2018

I hope everybody else gets their passport request soon!! I realized that the wait does not seem so long once you finally get it. :)
IT must certainly be true if you say it :) :)
Very good news
Thanks for sharing
All the best

Reactions: dhawal7