+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
I got the golden email yesterday at 7:13pm EST, I hope it rains golden emails on everyone soon!!!

AOR: 20th of Jan,
IP2: 24th of May
PPR: also 24th of May
Great to hear that, Congratulations :)
Wish you good luck with the Canadian journey.
Hey wanted to know when did you get your RPRF request, cos you mentioned from Jan 20th was your AOR was 24th May for your IP2 normally this happens post paying the RPRF fees. So just wanted to know on the same.
Thanks in advance.

Sam8674

Apr 30, 2018
Great to hear that, Congratulations :)
Wish you good luck with the Canadian journey.
Hey wanted to know when did you get your RPRF request, cos you mentioned from Jan 20th was your AOR was 24th May for your IP2 normally this happens post paying the RPRF fees. So just wanted to know on the same.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks :). I paid all my fees upfront. so I didn't get any requests for that.

can_ada_123

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, i just called CIC. AoR: 23rd Jan. VO is Ottawa.
They told me that I've passed my medicals(7th Feb), criminality check is passed, eligibility check about to complete and background check is ongoing. any clue what's taking them so long ? and how long it might take them to complete this ?

Sam8674

Apr 30, 2018
I have one question, I sent my passport on the 25th of May (after I got the PPR) . I am wondering how long does it usually take to get the passport back with the COPR.
I am already inside Canada (on WP) and my nationality requires a visa to enter Canada (I don't know if that affects the process time)

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I got AOR 12 Feb and Med passed 21 Feb. Everyone is talking about IP1 and IP2 whats that. I am new to this forum.
please advise.

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have one question, I sent my passport on the 25th of May (after I got the PPR) . I am wondering how long does it usually take to get the passport back with the COPR.
I am already inside Canada (on WP) and my nationality requires a visa to enter Canada (I don't know if that affects the process time)

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It looks like interview on landing
It’s kind of New
I saw that on the December AOR forum
@mamiojo could of help on your case
He got approved after the landing and he even posted the question asked
*She :)

Yes, that's the landing interview, my friend. You show up, answer 3 magic questions and leave the building with your CoPR!

The questions were as simple as:

- Are you married and have any children?

- Have you ever been convicted of any offense in Canada or any other country?

- Have you ever been deported from any country?

After answering these questions I received the CoPR and heard the sweetest statement I've heard in a long time:

Congratulations, you're now a Permanent Resident of Canada!

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
*She :)

Yes, that's the landing interview, my friend. You show up, answer 3 magic questions and leave the building with your CoPR!

The questions were as simple as:

- Are you married and have any children?

- Have you ever been convicted of any offense in Canada or any other country?

- Have you ever been deported from any country?

After answering these questions I received the CoPR and heard the sweetest statement I've heard in a long time:

Congratulations, you're now a Permanent Resident of Canada!
*my bad
Thank you for staying and helping though you’re a permanent resident now

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
No COPR will be received in a month.

Reactions: Sam8674