+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Ok mate. You will get update and PPR soon. I ordered GCMS on May 1st and got a ghost update on May 3rd.
I did the same thing since it was right time to order as I neared 100 days. So let's see by weekend if I have any update.
A bit slow today though and rest of the members are missing :p in Jan forum

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I am Pavani I received the offer letter from Toronto Park Hotel as an office assistant through consultancy after getting a visa I should pay them around 6lakh & another 3 lakh will be deducted from my salary for a year. they have collected original passport once I received LMI they will give back it seems. How to know its a really from hotel or fake.
Hi Pavanai,
Don't even think of giving them any money, I had similar requests in the past primarily from the hotels while I was in the UK, they are 100 % fake. Don't even think of transferring the money are giving your passport.Given the CIC it's hard to believe hotels can release a LMI.
Do not fall in the trap.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
Hope all NDVO candidates need to wait till next Monday (14-May) ...

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi, I am Pavani I received the offer letter from Toronto Park Hotel as an office assistant through consultancy after getting a visa I should pay them around 6lakh & another 3 lakh will be deducted from my salary for a year. they have collected original passport once I received LMI they will give back it seems. How to know its a really from hotel or fake.
be very careful, LMIA means employer has to prove they arent able to obtain the required employee through canadian workforce, for an office assistant i highly doubt how they will be able to prove they couldnt get one through canadian people or residents

abhilovee86

Nov 14, 2017
Not yet. @Troy2245
As you know i had ghost update on Thursday 03 May... If you an idea if the ghost update is the last thing they do after all the checks are completed and the ghost update is just before the PPR.. Or the Ghost update is the beginning of the IP2 Process....
It depends. Usually Update is one stage completed. Since most people already in IP2, so it could be one of Security/Criminality or Eligibility is completed.

Reactions: canada1231

joannacm

May 7, 2018
CEC EE applicant here, inland.
AoR Jan 23

Medicals passed, they don't need any further documents from me.

I spoke with CIC earlier today and was told that I have passed both medical and eligibility, background check is under way, and security is not yet started. No idea how long that could take.

It seems to be taking longer than usual at the moment!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
CEC EE applicant here, inland.
AoR Jan 23

Medicals passed, they don't need any further documents from me.

I spoke with CIC earlier today and was told that I have passed both medical and eligibility, background check is under way, and security is not yet started. No idea how long that could take.

It seems to be taking longer than usual at the moment!
Same status as yours! BGC was in progress and they did not mention about eligibility and security. Except I had contacted them on April 11th. No update since then!