+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Yes but it seems like a trickle only. Ottawa VO seems really slow compared to past months based on what I've read but it may just be the influx of student applications. However, I agree that at least it's some movement. Let's see what the new week will brings. Fingers crossed for all Jan folks.
Well that was always expected beginning March until this mid month that high no of student applications were expected!
But it's high time they process Jan applicants as pretty much everyone will cross 100 days since AOR next week!
Hope for the best :)

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
Any new GCMS notes from Jan Applicants ?
I've ordered my note last month and received it last week. my security verification has started in 22nd of March. I received a ghost update 20th of April but I think it was because of note generation.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I've ordered my note last month and received it last week. my security verification has started in 22nd of March. I received a ghost update 20th of April but I think it was because of note generation.
That's a good indication! But no PPR yet? What was your AOR?

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Any new PPRs guys ?
Not yet. @Troy2245
As you know i had ghost update on Thursday 03 May... If you an idea if the ghost update is the last thing they do after all the checks are completed and the ghost update is just before the PPR.. Or the Ghost update is the beginning of the IP2 Process....

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Not yet. @Troy2245
As you know i had ghost update on Thursday 03 May... If you an idea if the ghost update is the last thing they do after all the checks are completed and the ghost update is just before the PPR.. Or the Ghost update is the beginning of the IP2 Process....
At your stage, I still feel your checks are done! just wait until weekend, usually PPRs are given in batches, if it is not by this weekend then your checks are still being done and you might be in BGC - Security check! I hope you receive PPR by this weekend :)

Reactions: canada1231

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I was also checking the myimmitracker as to when members have got the PPR so i found something like in the past 4 Months (Mondays)
1:30 PM (IST), 2:30pm, 10AM, 9:30AM

Reactions: Troy2245

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I was also checking the myimmitracker as to when members have got the PPR so i found something like in the past 4 Months (Mondays)
1:30 PM (IST), 2:30pm, 10AM, 9:30AM
Yes that's true! Monday's are sometimes good at issuing PPRs but sometimes it is bland. They can issue PPR on any given working day.
Lot of them have reported ghost update last week from Jan. I am sure PPR is on the way and you will see updates from them soon:) and also not to forget most of the Jan applicants have reached 100-120 days since AOR. So they need to look and clear those files.
Cheers :)

Pavani Raju

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, I am Pavani I received the offer letter from Toronto Park Hotel as an office assistant through consultancy after getting a visa I should pay them around 6lakh & another 3 lakh will be deducted from my salary for a year. they have collected original passport once I received LMI they will give back it seems. How to know its a really from hotel or fake.

steveaustin

Jul 28, 2016
Hi, I am Pavani I received the offer letter from Toronto Park Hotel as an office assistant through consultancy after getting a visa I should pay them around 6lakh & another 3 lakh will be deducted from my salary for a year. they have collected original passport once I received LMI they will give back it seems. How to know its a really from hotel or fake.
9 Lakhs???? Such a huge amount. Be careful. It might be fake.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Don't fall for such kind of things! Be aware