+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
You are right. Only IP2 is done at VO. IP1 will finish R10 the comeplteness check and criminality check. If need anything, ADR will give you notice. Otherwise, your file should be transferring to VO soon. And at VO they will start your eligibility and after the eligibility, they start bgc. If an officer approves your application, they will issue security clearance and you will receive ppr soon
thank you For your response

That means, my application processing only not started. I don't know, when i will get my PPR . Finger crossed :(.

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
but some people said that it maybe due to GCMS generation, is that right?
I haven’t ordered the gcms notes, so can’t comment on it. But if I have to guess then given your timeline, its more relevant to application approval...Get ready for the PPR!

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
but some people said that it maybe due to GCMS generation, is that right?
Hi there, I don't think the 'ghost update' was due to GCMS note. Because I never ordered for GCMS note and yet I got a 'ghost update' on Apr 13. Since then I am waiting for PPR but not yet received. So I think it's case specific?!!. Anyway, hoping that all Jan AOR will receive PPR soon.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Talked to a CIC agent today.

My file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I have heard this is the slowest visa office.

That was the initial processing fee of CAD 550 each. This is the request for RPRF fee for CAD 490 each
Hi, Was your file in CPC Ottawa at first? Or it got transferred from CIO-sydney?

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, Was your file in CPC Ottawa at first? Or it got transferred from CIO-sydney?
Hi. Not sure about that. My first GCMS notes state primary office as ottawa and at that time they had confirmed my application being processed at CIO Sydney. So it could be either way.

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
I haven’t ordered the gcms notes, so can’t comment on it. But if I have to guess then given your timeline, its more relevant to application approval...Get ready for the PPR!
Thank you,
I had just called to IRCC and the agent said my application is in progress and nothing new happen.

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi there, I don't think the 'ghost update' was due to GCMS note. Because I never ordered for GCMS note and yet I got a 'ghost update' on Apr 13. Since then I am waiting for PPR but not yet received. So I think it's case specific?!!. Anyway, hoping that all Jan AOR will receive PPR soon.
Hey buddy, I got 2 ghost updates 11th and 13th April, still got nothing. :/

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
I just finally received the PPR. AOR Jan 15. Been stuck in IP1 since Jan 31st. It's un-freakingbelieavable.
congrants jancy. i am also stuck in lp1. i thought i will go thorugh na1, lp2, na2, ghost update then PPR :D
looks like lp1 to ppr is possible