+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I guess he doesn't need LMIA, he just got offer assuming he will get PR in sometime. There are people who have done that and once you get PR, you land in Canada and join them. It is understanding between employer and candidate.
I see. That makes sense.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
What is LMIA?

She I am a woman ;-)
Oops Sorry!! :) , This is the definition of LMIA - A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job.

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Oops Sorry!! :) , This is the definition of LMIA - A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job.
oh i understand, Key Account manager is in demand in Canada, so i could try that one don't you think?

ShwetaBirla

Mar 26, 2018
Can anyone knows the contact number for CIC ? My AOR was Jan 29, 2018 and application is under IP2 from last 1.5 months, m thinking to give them a quick call as I haven't got response even to my email sent 10 days back :(

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Can anyone knows the contact number for CIC ? My AOR was Jan 29, 2018 and application is under IP2 from last 1.5 months, m thinking to give them a quick call as I haven't got response even to my email sent 10 days back :(
you can google it, but the number is for inland tollfree, you can use skype though.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
also, calling them would give the same status as what you see online.