+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi ,

Please advice.

My passport will get expire in Dec 2018. Since am also stuck at Feb 27 IP2 batch, thought of renewing it this week .
Before doing that, should i send an email to CIC regarding the same ?
And also, along with this, can I ask where my application is ? Only my concern is, should not end up getting generic auto response.

Canada@123

Mar 25, 2018
Can anyone tell who will send PPR email? Either Ottawa office or local visa office where our application is processed?

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
Hi
My aor is 2nd of Jan for FSW- Inland. and my status has been changed to IP2 in 27st Feb. I call to the CIC and an agent told me I passed the eligibility and criminality and they are checking my background.

At the 23rd of March my status was changed from submitted to updated but without changes in my profile " Ghost Update", does anyone has similar condition? actually this waiting frustrate me

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
FBI PCC submitted on 13th February. After 10 days status changed to " we are reviewing your documents". It is same since February 23rd. whats the status of FBI PCC related guys on ADR?

Xter

Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone advise me on what to do, my husband had a child with his ex and we declared her in our application all effort to get to her in other to get her medicals proved abortive, so we did an affidavit as regards to that and submitted our application but we just got a mail from CIC requesting for her medicals. Am confuse because the child mum has refused to reply to our mail.

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone advise me on what to do, my husband had a child with his ex and we declared her in our application all effort to get to her in other to get her medicals proved abortive, so we did an affidavit as regards to that and submitted our application but we just got a mail from CIC requesting for her medicals. Am confuse because the child mum has refused to reply to our mail.
Not expert in this field. I think, you can get some legal documents that child is in custody of ex. And then you can get some other legal document from ex to state that she will not be willing to give this child to ex husband custody and in no case willing to get her child medically examined. Then you can send this document to CIC using webform. Another way would be to call them asap. It is hectic process to call them but if you try again and again you will stay in queue for 30min and then they will take your call. It is complex situation but I hope you get through this.

Again, I am not expert in this field and obviously it would be one of the suggestions.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018

Iilia

Mar 31, 2018
Hi
My aor is 2nd of Jan for FSW- Inland. and my status has been changed to IP2 in 27st Feb. I call to the CIC and an agent told me I passed the eligibility and criminality and they are checking my background.

At the 23rd of March my status was changed from submitted to updated but without changes in my profile " Ghost Update", does anyone has similar condition? actually this waiting frustrate me
@ndshah26 @Rise and shine

did you see something similar to my case? thank you

ShwetaBirla

Mar 26, 2018
I called up IRCC yesterday, and the agent was super nice to me. He told me that my application is being processed in the Ottawa office and he has seen a ton of applications being stuck either in IP1 or IP2 phase (he didn’t say the words IP1 and IP2) on the face of it...But rest assured that the applications are being reviewed. Looks like the MyCIC updates then may not be accurate...also this is sort of validated by JiandMango’s post above that he stayed in IP1 throughout until he received the Ppr email...good luck to all of us here!
please let me know the contact number which was picked up as I need to ask for my application as it was submitted on January 29, 2018