08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
IM GETTING ANNOYED!!!

IM IN IP2 SINCE FEB 27. MAKES ME WANT TO CANCEL THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!
More than half of the applicants from Feb 27th IP2 are still waiting for PPR.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
More than half of the applicants from Feb 27th IP2 are still waiting for PPR.
Even mine stuck at IP2 from Feb 27th.
I tried to reach out IRCC , called more than 10 times, could not talk to agent.
i sent couple of emails, no response as well.
I am not sure, mine is in which visa office also. I am loosing hope that, will get PPR soon.
From other forums, understood that even march AOR guys are receiving PPR's. Really not understanding, what exactly happened on Feb 27th and why only Feb27th IP2 are stuck :(

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Even mine stuck at IP2 from Feb 27th.
I tried to reach out IRCC , called more than 10 times, could not talk to agent.
i sent couple of emails, no response as well.
I am not sure, mine is in which visa office also. I am loosing hope that, will get PPR soon.
From other forums, understood that even march AOR guys are receiving PPR's. Really not understanding, what exactly happened on Feb 27th and why only Feb27th IP2 are stuck :(
Don’t loose hope.if u want to speak to an agent all between 9 and 10 am Canadian time .ull have to wait for at least half an hour.use Skype.

LoopyL

Feb 5, 2013
Another happy January chappie like the recent post we were IP1 until March 27 and then a change to IP2 and thanks to a forwarded mail from our lawyer which we got this morning visa E mail March 27th. We first applied back in 2008 so a circuitous journey but now exciting. Thanks for all the tips and help along the way. Suspect Ottawa as the visa office! AOR 24 Jan

Reactions: Troy2245

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Another happy January chappie like the recent post we were IP1 until March 27 and then a change to IP2 and thanks to a forwarded mail from our lawyer which we got this morning visa E mail March 27th. We first applied back in 2008 so a circuitous journey but now exciting. Thanks for all the tips and help along the way. Suspect Ottawa as the visa office! AOR 24 Jan
Congratulations! Would you mind sharing if you have any Canadian work experience, or if your current location is Canada? Trying to understand if that is the reason you got your PPR fast. Thank you!

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Here is my timeline

EE in pool - October 27, 2017
ITA - November 9, 2017
AOR - January 5, 2018 with LOE (FBI-PCC)
MEP/IP2/ADR - January 19, 2018
ADR Submitted - February 12, 2018
PPR - March 29, 2018!

LoopyL

Feb 5, 2013
I do have Canadian experience but from over ten years ago so I was no good as the principal applicant. We are outside Canada but applied through a lawyer in B C who was very pedantic on having complete paperwork. Single employer history any only one overseas police check. May this helps

Reactions: alexross

hupyaboya

Jul 15, 2015
Hi everyone! I’m a bit confused about this process, apologies if this is a silly question.

My AOR was January 29th and my application is currently showing that my background check is in progress- I don’t know how to find out when this change happened? Once this is complete, will I just be asked to pay the fee and that’s it? My visa is up in 2 weeks so I’m going to apply for a bridging visa in the meantime anyway but just curious as to whether I’m understanding it properly.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone! I’m a bit confused about this process, apologies if this is a silly question.

My AOR was January 29th and my application is currently showing that my background check is in progress- I don’t know how to find out when this change happened? Once this is complete, will I just be asked to pay the fee and that’s it? My visa is up in 2 weeks so I’m going to apply for a bridging visa in the meantime anyway but just curious as to whether I’m understanding it properly.

You can order GCMS notes (see below link on how to order them), but it'll take about 30 days for you to receive them, so given your situation it might not be the right answer. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

You can also log a case specific enquiry online (CSE) on cic.gc.ca to find out where your application is and how you should proceed, but be specific and purposeful in your questioning to avoid getting a generic response.