+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Here are the statut for my documents :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Although it really lost its little meaning after 27 February IP2 batch, you’re at IP2 stage...
Knowing Local visa office does not help your application but it may help you to adjust your expectation period since most of the local visa offices known for their slow process time...
All the best...

Reactions: vineaz

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Although it really lost its little meaning after 27 February IP2 batch, you’re at IP2 stage...
Knowing Local visa office does not help your application but it may help you to adjust your expectation period since most of the local visa offices known for their slow process time...
All the best...
thank you for your answer ;-)
how do you know i am in IP2 or in IP1 to be honest i am a little bit lost with this two terms ;-)

Reactions: Pikecann

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information......
This is Ip2
Background check Your application is in progress.......
This is Ip1

Reactions: OriginalCraker

vineaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Corbeil Essonnes
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information......
This is Ip2
Background check Your application is in progress.......
This is Ip1
So if i understand now i just need to get the PPR right?

just wait ;-)

thanks a lot for all the information you did give me.
And find this conversation help me to see that i am not alone :)

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
So if i understand now i just need to get the PPR right?

just wait ;-)

thanks a lot for all the information you did give me.
And find this conversation help me to see that i am not alone :)
Wishing you and everyone here speedy PPR!
I am still waiting as well.. AOR 6 January, ip2...