+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Just reached NA stage in the review of additional documents, after one week in "your additional documents are being reviewed" stage. I'm about to have a heart attack! Lol
ADR to NA and PPR, are they related? Just want to know if they are. Coz my ADR is at NA from last 10 days:/

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
I got this on another post hope it helps.
People who do not pay RPRF upfront could celebrate mini party once they get a request for paying it. Because it is almost clear like day that you have passed R10 and eligibility (referring to the program in which you have applied FSW, FSTW, CEC, )

- Approximate time between RPRF and PPR are totally depended on the type of application. As CIC goes through admissibility review(http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/inadmissibility/index.asp) before finalizing the application applicant might be stuck in following checks ---

1.security
2.human or international rights violations
3.criminality
4.organized criminality
5.health grounds
6.financial reasons
7.misrepresentation
8.non-compliance with IRPA or
9.having an inadmissible family member

however, majority of applicants do not have any single connection with above-mentioned areas which could make them inadmissible but if you have visited more than 2 countries or you belong from so-called terrorism-inclined country or you have provided low quality photoshopped documents than you have to prepare for one month to 3 months time period for getting final decision on your application as CIC itself totally depend on other agencies which provided required information about applicant.

If you go through the forum you would find one good sign for all of us submitted EE in 2017. In year 2013,14, and15 CIC used to take about 2 months to 4 months. CIC has dramatically improved his speed for finalizing applications in 2016 and 2017.Some of the December/2016 applicants got PPR within 10 after paying RPRF.

Thanks a ton bud. I will get hold of my lawyer this morning. Thanks again for taking time to jot down such a detailed ans.

Reactions: Koguiking

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
Additional documents 'NA' SINCE 27 FEB IP2.. BUT STILL WAITING.. ☺

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
It's new in system,, never happened before.. But better than not required ..

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
There is a comprehensive document that somebody shared in one of the Whatsapp groups explaining the various application statuses with an example. I thought this might come handy to a lot of newer applicants who may have missed some of the app terminologies from previous posts.
So now there is an additional stage i.e. the Additional Documents will change to "NA" after "We do not need additional documents"?
I don't see that status update on my profile. I hope we get to bypass this and directly see the "Ready for Visa" email

Reactions: skiffyz

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
My Application status has changed, but unfortunately has gone in a reverse direction -> From Ip2 to Ip1 . I am not sure how many more applicants out there are in the same boat as me...