+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
@PAB Not yet dear. 60 days from AOR.. I asked because my case at PVO. And they are known for being slow ...
I read somewhere in this forum one person got PPR mail still didn’t get to pay RPRF mail, from PVO as well...
Anyway, I hope for best for all of us and speedy PPR...
Wish you luck...
I will update here as soon as there is any movement in my application. Thanks and wish you the same.

Reactions: Pikecann

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Has anyone from India had sent an email to CIC to know their Visa Office and got the reply? Pls can you tell whether it was NDVO or Ottawa for you
Ottawa.they usualy send a generic reply that they ar busy .It all depends .now beacause of student visa applications they have become little slow

Reactions: canada1231

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
Hello PAB do you know your VO?
I am asking this cos’ as I recall you haven’t been asked to pay RPRF?
Rprf request is sent only when eligibility A 11.2 is cleared .most of the time .so if u get an rprf request it means u will most assured get ppr down the road.unless it is withheld do to security reasons.(ALL THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PAID RPRF UPFRONT)

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
I was just checking the statistics of the PPR issued by Visa Office, and found that in most cases people with visa office as NDVO get PPR on Monday or Thursday.
And if you check the gaps between each PPR issuing by NDVO, it's huge... 2-3 weeks in average...
That's why I am in a bit scared...

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
Rprf request is sent only when eligibility A 11.2 is cleared .most of the time .so if u get an rprf request it means u will most assured get ppr down the road.unless it is withheld do to security reasons.(ALL THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT PAID RPRF UPFRONT)
How sure are you about this? The reason I ask is I didn’t pay the RPRF Fees upfront and I got the RPRF request around Jan 20th, and I uploaded my US PCC around Feb 22nd, but haven’t heard anything from CIC yet...

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
How sure are you about this? The reason I ask is I didn’t pay the RPRF Fees upfront and I got the RPRF request around Jan 20th, and I uploaded my US PCC around Feb 22nd, but haven’t heard anything from CIC yet...
What did ur rprf letter say .the first few lines.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
I didn’t get to see it. My lawyer has the same. Why? Are there any hints on it?
Yes .try to get a copy of the letter if possible.in most cases it will mention what is completed and what is being currently processed.leaving that aside if u got the request within a week of medical pass it means that eligibility is not over mostly but if i is after the na2 stage then eligibility is passed .they send rprf requests only after r10(completeness check and eligibility a11.2 are over ) in 90% of the cases if u get a copy of ur letter I could tell u for sure.for ex mine said admissibility review under progress.which is the last stage of visa processing .in some letters they mention that “eligibility and admissibility under review” in those cases eligibility is not over.

Reactions: ndshah26

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
I didn’t get to see it. My lawyer has the same. Why? Are there any hints on it?
I got this on another post hope it helps.
People who do not pay RPRF upfront could celebrate mini party once they get a request for paying it. Because it is almost clear like day that you have passed R10 and eligibility (referring to the program in which you have applied FSW, FSTW, CEC, )

- Approximate time between RPRF and PPR are totally depended on the type of application. As CIC goes through admissibility review(http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/inadmissibility/index.asp) before finalizing the application applicant might be stuck in following checks ---

1.security
2.human or international rights violations
3.criminality
4.organized criminality
5.health grounds
6.financial reasons
7.misrepresentation
8.non-compliance with IRPA or
9.having an inadmissible family member

however, majority of applicants do not have any single connection with above-mentioned areas which could make them inadmissible but if you have visited more than 2 countries or you belong from so-called terrorism-inclined country or you have provided low quality photoshopped documents than you have to prepare for one month to 3 months time period for getting final decision on your application as CIC itself totally depend on other agencies which provided required information about applicant.

If you go through the forum you would find one good sign for all of us submitted EE in 2017. In year 2013,14, and15 CIC used to take about 2 months to 4 months. CIC has dramatically improved his speed for finalizing applications in 2016 and 2017.Some of the December/2016 applicants got PPR within 10 after paying RPRF.

Reactions: ndshah26

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Just reached NA stage in the review of additional documents, after one week in "your additional documents are being reviewed" stage. I'm about to have a heart attack! Lol

Last edited: