+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All,

I have urgent query, my l1b visa interview was not cleared recently but my case status is still administrative processing, i havent mentioned it to my loe and my details as visa denied. Can i raise cse for this, i have blue slip with me to describe interview results.
Andy or any senior folks,

Can you please suggest on this. My application is submitted in jan and no change is there till now.

Nov 10, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
WOuld online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.
Indian Debit-Card should work. I did it successfully by using Debit-Card only. Please check if Your Debit-Cats is Visa or MasterCard. :)

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
Hi guys,

Also January applicant here. CEC inland.
ITA - January 10th
AOR - January 14th.

I hope and pray everyone has a speedy and positive PR experience! Please add me to WhatsApp group if there is any.

rambo1982

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Andy,

ITA :20 Dec 2017
AOR : 16 Jan 2018.

Please send me an invite to Jan AOR group. no; 00971501451972

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

I have urgent query, my l1b visa interview was not cleared recently but my case status is still administrative processing, i havent mentioned it to my loe and my details as visa denied. Can i raise cse for this, i have blue slip with me to describe interview results.
Why do you want to raise a CSE for this? Was your visa denied? If not no need to mention anything to CIC about this.

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Why do you want to raise a CSE for this? Was your visa denied? If not no need to mention anything to CIC about this.
Consulate officer who took my interview told me that he can't approve my application and gave me blue slip with reason ticked as visa petition not clearly approvable. But my case status in uscis site is still not changed.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Consulate officer who took my interview told me that he can't approve my application and gave me blue slip with reason ticked as visa petition not clearly approvable. But my case status in uscis site is still not changed.
If your application is in administrative processing, it is technically not denied/refused. Until it has been officially denied I would not bring it up.

Reactions: Bj1988

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys,

Also January applicant here. CEC inland.
ITA - January 10th
AOR - January 14th.

I hope and pray everyone has a speedy and positive PR experience! Please add me to WhatsApp group if there is any.
I am CEC inland aswell, AOR Jan 6th