+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I got a request today for Travel History - IMM 5562E (CEC - Inland), but my medical was not updated as passed. Is that normal? Only my application status changed from review to processing and my background check as well changed from Not applicable to processing as below: By the way, I did the upfront medical before I got the ITA
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
That’s a good sign I think.

When was your AOR?

I got a request today for Travel History - IMM 5562E (CEC - Inland), but my medical was not updated as passed. Is that normal? Only my application status changed from review to processing and my background check as well changed from Not applicable to processing as below: By the way, I did the upfront medical before I got the ITA
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ink

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All,

I just received rejection for application with reason of application incomplete. My wife fbi pcc didn't cover her usa stay till last date. I have two queries

1. Can i reuse my medical when reapplying.

2. Can anyone help me with procedure of getting fbi Pcc from india. Also can i submit my application( if i get ita again) with fee slips and receipt of fbi Pcc request.

Thanks in advance. Hope everyone here gets positive response.

Joshy1979

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi All,

I just received rejection for application with reason of application incomplete. My wife fbi pcc didn't cover her usa stay till last date. I have two queries

1. Can i reuse my medical when reapplying.

2. Can anyone help me with procedure of getting fbi Pcc from india. Also can i submit my application( if i get ita again) with fee slips and receipt of fbi Pcc request.

Thanks in advance. Hope everyone here gets positive response.
What is your AOR??
For medical it's having a validity of one year with in one year you can use

kaavya21

Jan 7, 2018
Please add me to the Jan AOR whatsapp group... My AOR is Jan13. My # +1(603) 858-2367

Last edited:

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Hey guys any update for anyone with January 2018 AOR? Like medical passed or background check in progress...
My meds passed today and also I'm in ip2 stage. Aor jan 3rd