+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
No reported xhange in jan aplications as of now... still commzts on getting added to a whatsup group...

faveaigbe

Jan 5, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is +2348082872141 or send me the WhatsApp link. I need some help with information.

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.
WOuld online banking (interac) for one of the indian banks - HDFC, ICICI work?

Appreciate all your help on the same.

Pk2can

Aug 14, 2017
Dear all,
I am applying from India. Just wanted to know how can I make the payment while submitting the AOR. I tried my indian debit card which failed. Just wanted to know what other applicants from India did.

I used ICICI

Pk2can

Aug 14, 2017
Dear all,

I used ICICI credit card

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi All,

I have urgent query, my l1b visa interview was not cleared recently but my case status is still administrative processing, i havent mentioned it to my loe and my details as visa denied. Can i raise cse for this, i have blue slip with me to describe interview results.