Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
NEED URGENT HELP

My finger prints request is due on 17 MRACHjust couple of days left but i can not get it done due to personal reasons.how can i request to IRCC to extent the date of my test astleast 2,3 weeks

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blueboy1980 said:
I thought so! So excited now!
congratulations blueboy1980 - is your time line on the excel sheet ?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Blueboy1980 said:
OMG I GOT DECISION MADE COME UP ON MY STATUS NOW!!!

I did my test 2 days ago and passed it. Now what does decision made mean? Is it either yes its been granted or not. Or could it mean more documents will be requested from me?

Must admit its been an extremely quick process. Only been outside of Canad for less than 3 weeks in the past 6 years and all the required documents were sent with my initial application.
Congrats!

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adubey said:
The % of GTA applicants who are still waiting for test invite seems to be increasing.
it's weird. other people get test invites within 15-20 days of IP. we are 50 days and waiting.
don't really get it but it is what it is. can't do anything about it. so just wait.

the funny part is that i was only two months short of being able to apply before C-24 which pushed me back a year. And now C-6 will apply and I am quite sure the influx of applications will also affect our timelines.

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
dkera said:
it's weird. other people get test invites within 15-20 days of IP. we are 50 days and waiting.
don't really get it but it is what it is. can't do anything about it. so just wait.

the funny part is that i was only two months short of being able to apply before C-24 which pushed me back a year. And now C-6 will apply and I am quite sure the influx of applications will also affect our timelines.
Same thing happened to me dkera.. I was only three months short to be able to apply and then I had to wait for another year. Hopefully the entire process does not take forever.. I had to apply for another PR Card because mine is already expired, which means that I can't leave the country if I need to unless I apply for a travel doc.. However I want to be positive and believe we will all complete this process in a few months, looking forward to take the test at the end of this month.

I am sure you will get news soon.

All the best :)

rrajendra

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
dkera said:

Hello dkera,

I don't think C-6 applicants will affect your timeline, I am saying this based on my experience. CIC rarely mix applicants from various streams...

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Bill C-6 is at least a few months away from being approved.

Kumar325

Dec 4, 2014
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
NOT YET
Hi All... My name is Kumar and I'm from Halifax. I have sent my Citizenship application on Jan 18, 2017 and application received on Jan 20, 2017. Still I didn't get AOR or return package. Can anyone know if there is immigration email id where I can enquire about my application?

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumar325 said:
Hi All... My name is Kumar and I'm from Halifax. I have sent my Citizenship application on Jan 18, 2017 and application received on Jan 20, 2017. Still I didn't get AOR or return package. Can anyone know if there is immigration email id where I can enquire about my application?
Have you read the CIC website? There's only case specific enquiry forms online you can fill in, no email address.

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:

dkera- Same here. I feel your pain. I ran through the exact same issue. I just put my application together for PR card renewal, as there is too much uncertainty with the application. I might as well apply and keep it, as you never know. When I received my initial PR card, I never thought I would be applying for renewal. I barely spend 60 days outside the country in the last 5 years since becoming a PR but I still don't have my citizenship.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell said:
dkera- Same here. I feel your pain. I ran through the exact same issue. I just put my application together for PR card renewal, as there is too much uncertainty with the application. I might as well apply and keep it, as you never know. When I received my initial PR card, I never thought I would be applying for renewal. I barely spend 60 days outside the country in the last 5 years since becoming a PR but I still don't have my citizenship.
same here. 65 days out in 4+ years. same job all throughout the years as PR. my education+work history is like one row long :)
i expected it to be straightforward.

but, it's fine. doesn't matter. my PR card doesn't expire until the Fall and my European passport means I can pretty much go anywhere so I'll just wait it out.

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
same here. 65 days out in 4+ years. same job all throughout the years as PR. my education+work history is like one row long :)

but, it's fine. doesn't matter. my PR card doesn't expire until the Fall and my European passport means I can pretty much go anywhere so I'll just wait it out.
Oh nice. So you have a European passport ? what exactly is the benefit of a Canadian passport in this case to you as you can go anywhere you want anyway ? I have a third world country passport, it is a huge upgrade to me.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
dkera said:

You cannot return to Canada without PR card even with European passport.