+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

Loulita

Sep 18, 2016
imran01 said:
from which office you get the FP letter..
mostly people getting from St. Clair office these days..
Hi
I also got it from St. Claire and I am from Windsor. I think all fingerprints are being sent from St Claire, but it doesn't mean it is our local office.
Good luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulita said:
Hi
I also got it from St. Claire and I am from Windsor. I think all fingerprints are being sent from St Claire, but it doesn't mean it is our local office.
Good luck
Not Sure about your comment.

Loulita

Sep 18, 2016
imran01 said:
Not Sure about your comment.
Could you please clarify your point of view? Do you think my local office is St. Claire now? I would appreciate if you share your thoughts.
Thank you

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
I didn't know that my application is considered now as a non-routine application :'( :'(

===============================
What is a non-routine application?

Your application may be considered non-routine if:

You asked to change your personal information (name, sex designation, date of birth);
You missed a test, interview, or hearing;
We asked you to submit extra documents, like fingerprints or residence documents; or
After you attended your interview to verify your identity and the originals of your documents, we asked you to come to another interview or hearing.

For citizenship applications only:

You failed a test;
You did not meet the language requirements during your interview (for citizenship applications only);
============================
I told you that our applications are going to be considered non-routine ::)......... Let's see what happens

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best...
i saw many get FP.. and complete the process in 4-6 month time...

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
hope for the best...
i saw many get FP.. and complete the process in 4-6 month time...
BTW: Re: your previous comment about St. Clair office: FP gets process there as that's where GTA FP requests go to ( I hope that this does not mean that this is going to be a delayed non-routine application). I know that because I called CIC and they mentioned that St. Clair is more of a Head office and is centralized to process FP requests, but eventually, your local office is going to be your local office (Scarborough in my case)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mzoubi said:
BTW: Re: your previous comment about St. Clair office: FP gets process there as that's where GTA FP requests go to ( I hope that this does not mean that this is going to be a delayed non-routine application). I know that because I called CIC and they mentioned that St. Clair is more of a Head office and is centralized to process FP requests, but eventually, your local office is going to be your local office (Scarborough in my case)
thanks for your sharing your personal experience..i am from brampton.. i only got FP request letter from St. Clair office... so i think thats my Local office.. i am not sure about my Local office.. any idea

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
thanks for your sharing your personal experience..i am from brampton.. i only got FP request letter from St. Clair office... so i think thats my Local office.. i am not sure about my Local office.. any idea
at least you got something :)

I'm here following your trend. radio silence for 50 days now.

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
I am from Mississauga and didn't get any invitation letter or FP or anything. its only says IP ( we started processing on 31st Jan 2017). do you think any reason might be taking long? I am started to get worried. I applied on 3rd Jan and received AO.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Blueboy1980 said:
For the spreadsheet my IP date was 17 Feb 2017 and total days in Canada was 2130 days
Was always curious why people with so many residency days haven't applied before? If you can tell me your story if nothing confidential.

WithLuv

Jul 3, 2010
Godzilla9 said:
Was always curious why people with so many residency days haven't applied before? If you can tell me your story if nothing confidential.
In my case ...it is pure negligence :D

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Finally wife got the Test notice sent March 10th, test date is April 5th. (ecas)
dkera can you kindly update the ss.
Thanks.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvis2006 said:
Finally wife got the Test notice sent March 10th, test date is April 5th. (ecas)
dkera can you kindly update the ss.
Thanks.
done my friend.