+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell said:
your total processing time is 50 days and mine is 63 days. IRCC still looked at your application before me though. Also, my office is Calgary, it is supposed to be faster than your office- Toronto. Look at the spreadsheet, the applicants from Calgary who applied around my time have all got test invite.
well there really is no point in this debate but while we, in the spreadsheet, count processing days since AOR, the actual processing start when you go IP. So in principle your processing days are one more than mine. Not that it matters:)

hopefully we will all be ok soon.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Sa3Sa3 said:
I did the fingerprint in the ploice office. There are no much options here in Saskatoon for that. I costed me 35 CAD and they will send it to my home address in 3 weeks !!!!

We have another two places who provide fingerprint services. They cost much more and has the same lead time!

See you after 3 weeks :)
I received the RCMP's brown envelope today. I think it is my FP result. Is it ok to open it or should I just put it as it is in another envelope and forward it to IRCC?
Any idea?

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
finally today, I received my test invite. I hope all who are waiting get theirs, and that includes you dkera as well.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell said:
finally today, I received my test invite. I hope all who are waiting get theirs, and that includes you dkera as well.
Congrats! Fixing your spreadsheet entry.

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianSoonToBe said:
Hi..I'll be applying for citizenship next month- Just wanted to know what method is better- paper or online?
Thanks in advance!! :)
there is no online method.

mohamad1411

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
Doc's Request.
received 22-7-2011 via DHL by DOUG
Nomination.....
payment encached 23-9-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 17-10-2011 , 2 nd AOR 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with applications , score 7
File Transfer...
21-10-2011
Med's Request
15-6-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
28-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-9-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Hi
Today I got the fourth line for finger prints in my e-case and wait for their correspondence by mail.

((We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.))

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0jenifer0 said:

Hi Blueboy,
If you want I'll try to add you. Just post yor profile here like your App Sent, App Recieved, AOR and IP.
I did my test today, got a perfect score. Was very simple, only 1 or two questions that make you think and go over but the other questions are very straight forward. If u can tell me how to amend the spreadsheet I can do it, don't want to be bothering you with the updates!

Citizenship application is for myself and I am in Ottawa

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blueboy1980 said:
I did my test today, got a perfect score. Was very simple, only 1 or two questions that make you think and go over but the other questions are very straight forward. If u can tell me how to amend the spreadsheet I can do it, don't want to be bothering you with the updates!

Citizenship application is for myself and I am in Ottawa
can you tell us what day was your IP?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I didn't know that my application is considered now as a non-routine application :'( :'(

===============================
What is a non-routine application?

Your application may be considered non-routine if:

You asked to change your personal information (name, sex designation, date of birth);
You missed a test, interview, or hearing;
We asked you to submit extra documents, like fingerprints or residence documents; or
After you attended your interview to verify your identity and the originals of your documents, we asked you to come to another interview or hearing.

For citizenship applications only:

You failed a test;
You did not meet the language requirements during your interview (for citizenship applications only);
============================

Loulita

Sep 18, 2016
mohamad1411 said:
Hi
Today I got the fourth line for finger prints in my e-case and wait for their correspondence by mail.

((We sent you correspondence on March 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.))
Most probably it is fingerprints. I had the same line added to my status and today I've received fingerprints letter.
Good luck

mohamad1411

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
Doc's Request.
received 22-7-2011 via DHL by DOUG
Nomination.....
payment encached 23-9-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 17-10-2011 , 2 nd AOR 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with applications , score 7
File Transfer...
21-10-2011
Med's Request
15-6-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
28-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-9-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Loulita said:
Most probably it is fingerprints. I had the same line added to my status and today I've received fingerprints letter.
Good luck

Thank you Loulita.
I hope it gonna be okay

B33QA

Mar 1, 2017
Hi every one

I have just release that I write a wrong name of the employer that I work during last summer school for 10 days (Page 3 section 6-H), my Citizenship application in process since march 1st. I am a university student's and I never travel outside Canada since I arrived from more than 4 years.
any one have any similar situation, please share

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulita said:
Good luck
from which office you get the FP letter..
mostly people getting from St. Clair office these days..