+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017-Citizenship applicants

yyc84

Apr 28, 2015
Just checked eCAS and the status has been updated to "In Process" as of January 26.

For those in the GTA, does anyone know how you find out what your local office is?

I applied from Brampton so you would think my local office would be Mississauga but when my wife applied last year, they sent her file to St. Clair and I know people from Mississauga who ended up at Scarborough.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyingscottie said:
I got AOR yesterday morning, but Ecas doesn't recognize me yet!

It has been about 24 hours......
It can take up to a few days. Keep trying as you will probably soon be able to log in. Good luck for your application!

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where can I get the CIC Sydney phone number? This is just ridiculous. Got my application back first time I mailed then resent and no AOR after 24 days.

flyingscottie

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Rigly68 said:
It can take up to a few days. Keep trying as you will probably soon be able to log in. Good luck for your application!
I'm so impatient! I know when I get in it won't say anything different, I JUST WANT IN!!!!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyingscottie said:
I'm so impatient! I know when I get in it won't say anything different, I JUST WANT IN!!!!
Lol... I feel with you. I was the same but eventually it will all come together!

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
what does it say?
We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I don't know what that is.. still didn't get anything from them... :-X

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Jusia said:
We sent you correspondence on January 20, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I guess it is a finger print request. Based on what I read in other threads!

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
I guess it is a finger print request. Based on what I read in other threads!
Could be. I don't know why I would get FP request but it doesn't worry me because I have a clean record. What worries me is the fact that I still didn't get anything in my mail from CIC.. We are in the same city so I don't know what's taking so long :'(

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jusia said:

so the date you went IP and the data of the fourth line are the same? Jan. 20?

Jusia

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
so the date you went IP and the data of the fourth line are the same? Jan. 20?
Correct. The line just showed up on the same day couple hours after IP.. :-X

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jusia said:
Correct. The line just showed up on the same day couple hours after IP.. :-X
interesting. I think that every other case I've read about there was significant time In process before they requested a document. Maybe something was striking in your case.

Mzoubi

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
interesting. I think that every other case I've read about there was significant time In process before they requested a document. Maybe something was striking in your case.
I believe if its a quick ask, then it could be a missing document/signature or so, If not, then it could be a finger print...

In all cases, keep us posted.