+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Jan-April 2020 AOR*** - Passed or Still In Progress

akarshikalowe

Nov 2, 2020
AOR = April 17th 2020.
VO = Ottawa,
medical - June
Biometrics - October
Criminality and security check - still in progress.

No ghost update yet. I called IRCC in Jan they said Security is remaining.
I have to visit India due to an emergency and I have heard if I get COPR while I am outside Canada my Visa will be cancelled. Does anyone know what's the procedure to come back because neither on COPR nor on a cancelled visa I will be allowed to travel back

Last edited:

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone get any positive message from an MP? I've reached out to mine and they have contacted the IRCC. We're waiting on their response.

Reactions: birwin91

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Anyone get any positive message from an MP? I've reached out to mine and they have contacted the IRCC. We're waiting on their response.
I wouldn't say my experience or feedback from MP was "positive" per say, I basically got an email back from the actual IRCC officers (via my MP contact) which regurgitated what the call centre would tell me about my profile; no response on the delays or anything or when they would look at my file. They told me what was passed, what was in progress, and then spat out the same dialogue about COVID delays.
The only "potential" positive thing (which might not be real, it could have just been a coincidence) is that even though I got a useless response, about a week later, I got my first GU since October 2020.
I don't know if submitting the request through MP got the ball rolling for me, or if it was just a coincidence, but I would still definitely recommend doing it either way. Even if it didn't do anything, if enough people email MPs, hopefully that sparks some sort of revolution?

Reactions: asppats12

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi all, I'm just confused. Am I eligible for CEC if I have two NOC job B in order to get the 1-year experience? I have 9-months of NOC job B- Drafting Technician, and it is so hard to find a job right now so I planned to work as a Food Supervisor. After I gained 3 months of work experience as a Food Supervisor, can I apply under CEC with two NOC job B (Drafting Technician 9-months and Food Supervisor - 3 months)? Please I need your insight. Thank you in advance.

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I wouldn't say my experience or feedback from MP was "positive" per say, I basically got an email back from the actual IRCC officers (via my MP contact) which regurgitated what the call centre would tell me about my profile; no response on the delays or anything or when they would look at my file. They told me what was passed, what was in progress, and then spat out the same dialogue about COVID delays.
The only "potential" positive thing (which might not be real, it could have just been a coincidence) is that even though I got a useless response, about a week later, I got my first GU since October 2020.
I don't know if submitting the request through MP got the ball rolling for me, or if it was just a coincidence, but I would still definitely recommend doing it either way. Even if it didn't do anything, if enough people email MPs, hopefully that sparks some sort of revolution?
Same here. I too received the same answer. The only solution is to wait in pain, it looks like no short cuts

Reactions: birwin91

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Sorry but wats MP?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Best of luck! I hope they get back to you!!
Received a response from MP office, Athough this seems to be a generic web form response, Waiting hopefully for some magic to happen

The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on April 11, 2020.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on [DATE].
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until [DATE] for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accuratefor this application.
  • A letter will be sent to the applicant to inform them of the decision. They should receive it in due course.

Placeboeffect

Oct 25, 2020
Hi all, I'm just confused. Am I eligible for CEC if I have two NOC job B in order to get the 1-year experience? I have 9-months of NOC job B- Drafting Technician, and it is so hard to find a job right now so I planned to work as a Food Supervisor. After I gained 3 months of work experience as a Food Supervisor, can I apply under CEC with two NOC job B (Drafting Technician 9-months and Food Supervisor - 3 months)? Please I need your insight. Thank you in advance.
Hi I applied last year using two NOC B codes. First got a contract job for 6 months, then found another one that's in a different NOC. When I created my EE profile, I just entered the NOCs and the durations of each job, and the system accepted it. So I'm pretty sure your case will work too!
Hope it helps :)

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
AOR FEB 19, 2020
CEC inland with inland dependent
Biometrics provided in sept (dep) and nov (me)
Did upfront medicals in Jan 2020 and again in Feb 2021 (not requested, did these on my own decision)
Medicals approved Mar 28, 2021
Application approved Apr 22, 2021

• Wow
Reactions: IRCCExpress

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
AOR FEB 19, 2020
CEC inland with inland dependent
Biometrics provided in sept (dep) and nov (me)
Did upfront medicals in Jan 2020 and again in Feb 2021 (not requested, did these on my own decision)
Medicals approved Mar 28, 2021
Application approved Apr 22, 2021
My medical got extended earlier this week. So many posts for some hopes in near future.!!!
Congratulations!

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019
My medical got extended earlier this week. So many posts for some hopes in near future.!!!
Congratulations!
I am still waiting for medical extension
My Aor is march 2020
Do suggest I should go and do re-med on my own decision or I should wait for ircc to do it ?