+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Jan-April 2020 AOR*** - Passed or Still In Progress

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
So I got an automated reply as well, but in the "automated" reply, the MP mentioned my case had been assigned to someone. And that person reached out to me within a few hours. I had also called their office that morning, so maybe a combination of both?

I also put my name and postal code in the email, so maybe try email them again, and include your postal code, just to show that they are your MP? Might help?
I added everything in the email body. My address, postal code, everything. But the automated message I received was this:

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time. Your voice is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to reach out to us today.

This email is to notify you that we have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all mail sent to the Constituency office will be subject to delays in retrieving.

Thank you for your patience.

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I added everything in the email body. My address, postal code, everything. But the automated message I received was this:

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time. Your voice is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to reach out to us today.

This email is to notify you that we have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all mail sent to the Constituency office will be subject to delays in retrieving.

Thank you for your patience.
This is what I got (however, I didn't actually contact his Parliament Hill office, I think the automated email was wrong):

Thank you for contacting my Parliament Hill office. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

In order to preserve the health of our constituents, staff, and neighbours, my office is handling all inquiries and intakes by telephone and/or email only. While my staff remain on-duty and we will continue to serve the Spadina-Fort York community, we will not be accepting walk-ins or scheduling any in-person meetings until further notice.

I have assigned your correspondence to a member of my staff, and someone from my office will be following-up with you shortly. Please note that our first priority is to respond to inquiries from residents and businesses in Spadina-Fort York. To help us address your concerns more quickly, please ensure to provide us with your full name, address, postal code, and telephone number. Please do not hesitate to update our office if new information or circumstances arise.

Thank you again for your note and your patience as we respond to a high volume of messages.

Reactions: amala1611

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
This is what I got (however, I didn't actually contact his Parliament Hill office, I think the automated email was wrong):

Thank you for contacting my Parliament Hill office. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

In order to preserve the health of our constituents, staff, and neighbours, my office is handling all inquiries and intakes by telephone and/or email only. While my staff remain on-duty and we will continue to serve the Spadina-Fort York community, we will not be accepting walk-ins or scheduling any in-person meetings until further notice.

I have assigned your correspondence to a member of my staff, and someone from my office will be following-up with you shortly. Please note that our first priority is to respond to inquiries from residents and businesses in Spadina-Fort York. To help us address your concerns more quickly, please ensure to provide us with your full name, address, postal code, and telephone number. Please do not hesitate to update our office if new information or circumstances arise.

Thank you again for your note and your patience as we respond to a high volume of messages.
Thank you. I have sent an email again to another MP for Toronto region. And received an automated reply. Just looking out for someone to help. Let's see.

Reactions: birwin91

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Last edited:

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi y'all. I know some people hate these and some people like them, but my PR application was JUST approved, so posting timeline here in case it helps anyone. Especially for Jan - April 2020 applicants, when IRCC seems like they are purposely ignoring us,

Application: CEC inland
ITA: March 23, 2020
AOR: April 27, 2020
Medical Passed: June 16, 2020
Biometrics Call: October 16, 2020
Biometrics Appointment: October 23, 2020
Eligibility: Passed (sometime in July 2020)
Security: Passed, March 24th 2021 (Ghost Update March 23rd)
Criminality: Passed, March 24th 2021 (Ghost Update March 23rd)
Final Decision: Approved, March 29th 2021 (COPR document number in online portal, have not received PDF yet)

If anyone has any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am wishing you all the best

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi y'all. I know some people hate these and some people like them, but my PR application was JUST approved, so posting timeline here in case it helps anyone. Especially for Jan - April 2020 applicants, when IRCC seems like they are purposely ignoring us,

Application: CEC inland
ITA: March 23, 2020
AOR: April 27, 2020
Medical Passed: June 16, 2020
Biometrics Call: October 16, 2020
Biometrics Appointment: October 23, 2020
Eligibility: Passed (sometime in July 2020)
Security: Passed, March 24th 2021 (Ghost Update March 23rd)
Criminality: Passed, March 24th 2021 (Ghost Update March 23rd)
Final Decision: Approved, March 29th 2021 (COPR document number in online portal, have not received PDF yet)

If anyone has any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am wishing you all the best
Congratulations !!!!

May I ask, are you a single applicant or with dependants?