+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
LIL WAYNE LYRICS WITH ONE WORD CHANGE. SHE'S=LOCAL OFFICE TRANSFER.

Mama bad, mama mean, gasolineShe's on firePut her out, as a matter of fact, take her outCause she's on fire

Got on my knees and ask my lord to keep me clear from the devil cause my girlShe She's on fireYeaaa, and everything is soooo cool,

yeaI want them back shotsI said shorty let me play up in that matchboxAnd she's on fire, yeaaSho Shorty let a nigga rub his stick cause get some matchboxAnd she's on fireShe's steaming,

she's screaming, she she's screaming, she's steamingI redeem it, I get in between it, like I mean itNow hit meAnd now she's on fire, I'll love to steam you,

yeaaBut everything is so coolUhh, She hot as hell let's call her HelenFireman to her rescue like nine elevenUhh, Fuckin right I make her hotShe got the devil in her,

I do whatever with herHells angel, I pluck her feathers niggaI'm am the fire spitter, I start a fire with herOk her flames high, But I am higher niggaSo I invite her up and then I light her up,

mhmMama bad, mama mean, keroseneShe's on firePut her out, as a matter of fact, take her outGot on my knees and asked my lord to keep me clear from the devil cause my girlShe's on fireYeaaa, And everything is so coolNow hit me... Haha,

owwShe's on fire, yeaaI'll like to steam you, yeaaAnd now she's on fire, haha(buts it's cool cool)Mama bad, mama mean, gasolineShe's on firePut her out, as a matter of fact, take her outCause she's on fireShe's screaming, she's screaming,

she's screamingShe's feeling, not a demonI get between it, like I mean it, hahahThen I leave her steamingNow she's on fire, she's steaming girlGirl that was nasty

:p

Jun2014ctznshp

Aug 8, 2014
Is the disappearance of transfer line, common to only Jan applicants or others previous 2014 apps as well. It's not specific cases right?
I wonder what's going on... hope it ends up in somehow good for us..

brunoc19

Mar 14, 2015
Waterloo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jun2014ctznshp said:
Is the disappearance of transfer line, common to only Jan applicants or others previous 2014 apps as well. It's not specific cases right?
I wonder what's going on... hope it ends up in somehow good for us..
Pretty sure it's the system update. It's said the system was modified June.2. Guys stop panic and just relax.

kiwicanuck

Star Member
Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
18-03-2012
Finally transferred!!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 21, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 5, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

I was surprised to see they didn't give the name of the office (which I am assuming would be Niagara Falls), but very happy to have reached the next step!

Continued good wishes for all of us!

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiwicanuck said:
Finally transferred!!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 5, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

I was surprised to see they didn't give the name of the office (which I am assuming would be Niagara Falls), but very happy to have reached the next step!

Continued good wishes for all of us!

congrats!!!!!

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also experiencing "now you see now you don't" on line 4
Yesterday was not there, but it's back this morning.

Roche

Jun 1, 2015
kiwicanuck said:

I'm from Toronto and I have the exact same line there.

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
My husband and my status is still missing LOT. I'm Dec applicant.
My husband got his written test for June 29th. He is Jan applicant.

We sent you a notice on June 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 29, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

There is no update in my application.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
My husband and my status is still missing LOT. I'm Dec applicant.
My husband got his written test for June 29th. He is Jan applicant.

We sent you a notice on June 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 29, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

There is no update in my application.
Don't worry many applicants including my self still missing LOT.
Most probably your test will be on same date & ecas will be update later on,

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum, the December file said that you have passed the test April 15th...

Is it right?

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Bonenza said:
Kovachum, the December file said that you have passed the test April 15th...

Is it right?
Yes I passed test on april 15th. waiting for oath.

My husband is jan applicant, he got his test invite for Jun 29th.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Hi kovachem.which is your local office?I am also jan applicant and waiting for test date.my file was transferred on march 24.I even didn't get my Aor, which was sent on march 2.And line for transferred to local office disappered.