+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E-cas updated today and showed that my file was transfered on June 8. :p
It is intrested that it also showed my PR application process with the status "completed". I did not see this before. 8)

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One step closer...

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 7, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on May 13, 2015.
4. Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 10, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

The question is, how can we find out which office the file got transferred to? Not that it makes any difference, but just out of curiosity.

ysangaby

May 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another one step closer here..

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 15, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on June 3, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Yey!!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ysangaby said:
Another one step closer here..

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 15, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on June 3, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Yey!!
ysangaby...I, you, and NS87 have very close timelines.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
tds69us said:
One step closer...

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 7, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on May 13, 2015.
4. Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 10, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

The question is, how can we find out which office the file got transferred to? Not that it makes any difference, but just out of curiosity.
What city you currently live in from where you have applied for citizenship?

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am in Toronto. My file got transferred to the Mississauga office. I know some Toronto applications got Scarborough or St Claire i think.
In any case, that should be yje least of your concerns. You're one step closer. Congrats!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
Am in Toronto. My file got transferred to the Mississauga office. I know some Toronto applications got Scarborough or St Claire i think.
In any case, that should be yje least of your concerns. You're one step closer. Congrats!
I don't the St.Clair office processes applications anymore, so it has to be either Mississauga or Scarborough.

batselei

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
13/10/10
Med's Done....
03/09/2010
Passport Req..
28/10//10
LANDED..........
04/27/2011
ECAS UPDATED TODAY. MY TIMELINE

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 6, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 2, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 5, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

calling them now to inform them i am living for 8 months, :eek:

mila_mac

Apr 17, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4.Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 9, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

They don't say which office it went to anymore? :eek:

samiraa

Sep 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are also one step closer.

We are a family of 2, applied from downtown Toronto.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 26, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on May 29, 2015.
4. Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 8, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

Like some others it doesn't say which local office we are assigned to.

betanorth

Mar 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a letter today requesting I get my fingerprints taken electronically in the 30 days after letter was written (June 11th).

This also came from he St Clair office in Toronto. Wonder how this will impact my application time-wise. :(

Just checked the ECAS and see the following (the transfered to Mississauga line is gone):
4. We sent you correspondence on June 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.