+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betanorth said:
Got a letter today requesting I get my fingerprints taken electronically in the 30 days after letter was written (June 11th).

This also came from he St Clair office in Toronto. Wonder how this will impact my application time-wise. :(

Just checked the ECAS and see the following (the transfered to Mississauga line is gone):
4. We sent you correspondence on June 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
They will send you test letter as soon as they receive your fingerprints.

betanorth

Mar 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
They will send you test letter as soon as they receive your fingerprints.
Oh man that'd be great. I am just having nightmares about my finger print chek for PR a few years ago. CIC never got the results from the RCMP so 3 months later I had to retake and mail to myself and then forward to CIC. I am thinking about doing the same this time and checking if I can just go to the St Clair office and drop the results myself.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betanorth said:
Oh man that'd be great. I am just having nightmares about my finger print chek for PR a few years ago. CIC never got the results from the RCMP so 3 months later I had to retake and mail to myself and then forward to CIC. I am thinking about doing the same this time and checking if I can just go to the St Clair office and drop the results myself.
Do think. Just do as you are instructed to do in the letter.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
betanorth said:
My friend got a request for fingerprints few months ago and he got it done in few days and told RCMP to forward the fingerprints to CIC.
My friend got fingerprint report at his home after few days of getting fingerprints. He thought that as RCMP might have sent the fingerprint report to CIC already, the one he has would be the copy and he kept it.
After few months CIC again sent a letter asking for fingerprints. Then he realized that the ones he have is the original fingerprint report. He mailed it with the explanation letter to CIC and got test invite within a month.

So, once you get your fingerprints done, ask RCMP or the fingerprint agency from where you will get your fingerprints done to send the fingerprints to CIC with your all details like name, date of birth, client ID etc as outlined in the fingerprint request. If you receive your fingerprints by mail then you should mail to CIC without wasting the time to avoid any unnecessary delays.

jondon

Jun 16, 2015
I sent my application on 20 Jan 2015, which was received on 23 Jan 2015. Acknowledgement received 27 Mar 2015. After that have not heard anything. ECAS still shows as Received. Does it take this long to move from Received to In Process?

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jondon said:
I sent my application on 20 Jan 2015, which was received on 23 Jan 2015. Acknowledgement received 27 Mar 2015. After that have not heard anything. ECAS still shows as Received. Does it take this long to move from Received to In Process?

your almost there on the next stage.

I got my in-process after 83 days.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
You will get test date soon.I am also jan 2015 applicant.
My timeline.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2, 2015.We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.We sent you a notice on June 15, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 30, 2015

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
You will get test date soon.I am also jan 2015 applicant.
My timeline.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2, 2015.We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.We sent you a notice on June 15, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 30, 2015
Congrats Hussaini!!! I know it could be tough for us if we get our test dates during Ramadan.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Thank you guys.my file was transferred on march 24 to mississauga.May b you will get your test after ramazan.but I have to take my test in fasting

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Thank you guys.my file was transferred on march 24 to mississauga.May b you will get your test after ramazan.but I have to take my test in fasting
I feel for you brother, may god reward you for your patience. :)

mjh49783aa

Sep 22, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Nomination.....
Sponsor approved: 13-06-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
File Transfer...
28-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 13-01-2012
LANDED..........
15-01-2012
I just checked eCas today, and noticed that the fourth line, denoting my application transfer to Mississauga, has now disappeared.

Is this significant in any way?

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Same here... My application transfer to Mississauga office is disappeared
mjh49783aa said:
I just checked eCas today, and noticed that the fourth line, denoting my application transfer to Mississauga, has now disappeared.

Is this significant in any way?

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys there are many people that have still not updated the excel sheet...please update it to make it useful for all of us to refer to