+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

AAA1982

Jul 21, 2014
Hi everybody,

My file is currently in process is it means the cic will transfer my application to Calgary office soon or there is possibility to require additional documents

Thank you

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Congrats to all who moved to 'In process' .

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
The things that are happening to my application are super sexy...

Tried checking my eCAS one last time before I sleep the sorrow away only to find that I can't access my eCAS anymore!!

any ideas on what to do?
eCAS still won't let me in .... its been 4 days so far. Anyone else with the same problem?

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
tds69us said:
eCAS still won't let me in .... its been 4 days so far. Anyone else with the same problem?
That's quite strange, i checked mine today and it was working..........

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Mine is still working.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
try this
-----
Quote from: sthaeem on April 11, 2015, 02:31:28 pm
I had a similar issue. My eCas had been active for long time. Around Easter holidays, I was not able to log in and was getting a message that information you entered is not valid.
So, they I called CIC and the agent suggested me to submit enquiry for technical issue with eCas. And the email for instruction is under. I send them according to option C of instruction and attached a screen shot of the issue. And after few days I was able to log in into eCas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with online tools or Enquiries related to the Come to Canada tool

In order to assist you, please fill out the email form available on our https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:

A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.
B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
You can expect a response within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:
try this
-----
Quote from: sthaeem on April 11, 2015, 02:31:28 pm
I had a similar issue. My eCas had been active for long time. Around Easter holidays, I was not able to log in and was getting a message that information you entered is not valid.
So, they I called CIC and the agent suggested me to submit enquiry for technical issue with eCas. And the email for instruction is under. I send them according to option C of instruction and attached a screen shot of the issue. And after few days I was able to log in into eCas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with online tools or Enquiries related to the Come to Canada tool

In order to assist you, please fill out the email form available on our https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:

A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.
B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
You can expect a response within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

Thanks hgn!! ... I'll give it a shot

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
CanV said:
By regular mail to appear for test. And don't expect it too soon, your file transfer date is one day after processing started so don't compare your timeline to the ones whose files were transferred 2-4 weeks after.
sorry what does this mean? I have the same situation with same dates

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
sorry what does this mean? I have the same situation with same dates
Your transfer date is one day after started processing. You should not start counting from the transfer date but rather compare your timeline to the ones who applied the same time as you did to get a sense of when to expect test.

AAA1982

Jul 21, 2014
CanV said:
Your transfer date is one day after started processing. You should not start counting from the transfer date but rather compare your timeline to the ones who applied the same time as you did to get a sense of when to expect test.
My file is in process May 13 is it means they transfered my file to Calgary office the next day? If yes when is it gonna shows in my timeline.

Thank you

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Hi every my file is in process. Its moving after long wait
here is my time line. SCARBROUGH IS MOVING (I called cic to ask my local office he said scarbrough) so get ready GTA for some good news.
Good luck everyone.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.

:p :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p :p :eek:

one step closer.
Waiting game

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Congrats :-* :-* :-*

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
Hi every my file is in process. Its moving after long wait
here is my time line. SCARBROUGH IS MOVING (I called cic to ask my local office he said scarbrough) so get ready GTA for some good news.
Good luck everyone.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 23, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 3, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 19, 2015.

:p :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p :p :eek:

one step closer.
Waiting game
Congrats Vathan!!! ... hoping for more Toronto applications to go in process soon.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Hi Guys,

Can someone please advise how much time its taking for new applications. I heard new citizenship eligibility rule of 4/6 will be effective from Jun 12, 2015, any thoughts / news on this will be highly appreciable.