+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
I think now the chronology followed in spreadsheet (city wise) looks awesome and gives a clearer picture about the timelines of different CIC OFFICEs.

Kudos to the administrator of the spreadsheet. May I know who is the spreadsheet admin

The new view certainly presents a new perspective on things, but is very depressing for Toronto applicants LOL. We're too far behind compared to the other cities.

The interesting bit that I noticed is that not even one Toronto family application has went into processing yet!!! Why are Toronto applicants being treated this way? What is the selection process based on? Why have some single applications took processing priority over family applications? Why are they making families wait?

Too many questions...no answers...Good luck everyone :)

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
Hi Friends,

Please advice me, yesterday I found that there few dates in my appication is incorrect and i want to recetify this error.

Please advice me. I already got my AOR in March 2015.
What is Process and it will effect my appilcation duration.

Let me know Thanks

Arvind

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
arvind6365 said:
Hi Friends,

Please advice me, yesterday I found that there few dates in my appication is incorrect and i want to recetify this error.

Please advice me. I already got my AOR in March 2015.
What is Process and it will effect my appilcation duration.

Let me know Thanks

Arvind
Please elaborate the issue (error)

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
We should support this online petition:

CIC, Adopt a one-line processing standards so applicants from all across Canada will be processed on first-come-first-served basis

https://www.change.org/p/chris-alexander-adopt-a-one-line-processing-standards-so-applicants-from-all-across-canada-will-be-processed-on-first-come-first-served-basis

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There seems to be quite some movement with the December folks....any news here? anyone?

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello January applicants.

I have some more good news. My file has now been transferred to my local office according to ecas: :D :D :D :D

4.Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on May 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

I don't know about you, but I have some luck every time I check ecas on weekends. Stay positive guys, your turn is coming soon...I know I've said this before but, worrying is NOT going to change anything but stress you out. Live your life but check ecas once a week, I recommend weekends because I know CIC seems to make updates on weekends. Anyway, I better start preparing for the test now...fingers crossed.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
Hello January applicants.

I have some more good news. My file has now been transferred to my local office according to ecas: :D :D :D :D

4.Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on May 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

I don't know about you, but I have some luck every time I check ecas on weekends. Stay positive guys, your turn is coming soon...I know I've said this before but, worrying is NOT going to change anything but stress you out. Live your life but check ecas once a week, I recommend weekends because I know CIC seems to make updates on weekends. Anyway, I better start preparing for the test now...fingers crossed.
What's the date and time of the email? Also CIC works on weekends?

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
What's the date and time of the email? Also CIC works on weekends?
Date is as stated. And it is not an "email" that I received but ecas update. The reason I said CIC works on weekends is because, I checked ecas last night (Friday) and there was no update. Then again, I checked this evening (Saturday) and there it was. Therefore, it's safe to say CIC is doing something on weekends. To my point, even my "in process" update changed over the weekend.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
IllaBee said:
Date is as stated. And it is not an "email" that I received but ecas update. The reason I said CIC works on weekends is because, I checked ecas last night (Friday) and there was no update. Then again, I checked this evening (Saturday) and there it was. Therefore, it's safe to say CIC is doing something on weekends. To my point, even my "in process" update changed over the weekend.
Usually the updates are shown on ecas after 2-3 days. So if CIC has updated your information on Wednesday or Thursday, it should show update on e-cas on Saturday or Sunday. I don't think so that CIC agents work on weekends.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I should have specified my question earlier, I was asking for CIC Sydney - Case Processing. I would think they don't work on weekends.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
I think they work in weekends because test and ceremony can be held in weekends as weekdays
You maybe right. I have heard of Oath ceremony on weekend. But anything with CIC is a guess. Whatever man.
Honestly, I could careless when they work as long they work on and move my file quick enough. I wish the same for everyone here!

Good luck!!!!!!

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Usually the updates are shown on ecas after 2-3 days. So if CIC has updated your information on Wednesday or Thursday, it should show update on e-cas on Saturday or Sunday. I don't think so that CIC agents work on weekends.
Makes no sense why updates would take two - three days to post. Again, nothing is ever straight forward with CIC. Whatever!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
IllaBee said:
Makes no sense why updates would take two - three days to post. Again, nothing is ever straight forward with CIC. Whatever!
That's how their system works. I think they batch the data and it queues up and updates in few days.

If you look at my signature you will see that my file was transferred on 27th feb however the ecas got update on 6th March regarding the same.