+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

its been 8months after applying and 3.5 months after the interview in ND

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi dear all...
Well.. i had applied my spouse application in oct 2010 and it was sent to delhi in nov 2010.. and SENT passport of my spouse on jan 2011 and interview was called for 14th feb 2011.. i went to india for interview with my husband and end of the interview the counsellor said that he needs a clearance police certificate again and SAID visa will be issued. we were so happy and we sent the police certificate the next day itself and from that day we have been waiting for our passport. when contacted through email and they replied..PLEASE HELP....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi .
We acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Re: waiting for passort 3.5m onths after the interview in new delhi office

Hey,
You should also join the thread in my sign so you understand more abt ND.

The email you received is standard crap which this embassy sends out when they are clueless and do not have an answer.
If they told you that your visa will be issued ( which they have to all applicants who had their interview and passed in CHC ND ) you should get the PP soon.
From what i have seen in the last 6 months ppl who have had their interview received their PP in 2-3 weeks with Visa.

This is another classic example of ND forgeting a file and they will issue the visa soon.
Since you sent a CSE they will act fast on it as your deadline of 6 months is due and they make all efforts to clear files within 6 months.

All the best and you will get good news in the Post.
Did you ecas change to decision made yet? cos thats when the PP is issues a visa and they usually post it 2-3 days after they change ecas.

Good luck and post in the ND thread so more ppl can comment.

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

thanks dear for ur reply/ its been eight months.... the ECAS still shows " your interview is on feb 14th 2011" anyways whats ND thread..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011

That is where ppl like you and me discuss abt chc ND so you know what useless jobs these guys do...
Once you read some cases there you would be surprised abt the screw ups this office can do...like in my case...

All the best and don worry..some ppl have been waiting for 5 months after they submitted the PP IN nd.

cdngrl

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
16-03-2011 File Received 28-03-2011
Med's Done....
06-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-04-2011 Recd on 02-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011 Recd on 03-06-2011
LANDED..........
24-06-2011

sonyji said:
thanks dear for ur reply/ its been eight months.... the ECAS still shows " your interview is on feb 14th 2011" anyways whats ND thread..
8 months is a long while for ND... have you tried contacting your MP?

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

MP- not yet... will things work out if I contact them...how do contact..

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Email them and they will call you..i did it over the phone and never visited them and they helped me twice.

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

:) thank u so much...

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

hope all is well.. 8 months and still waiting.. :( :( :( :(

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011

fprince : so what happened to u... is it solved ?? all good now??? i just emailed to the MP.. hope there is some response...

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Re: waiting for passport 8 m onths after the interview in new delhi office

guys am still waiting.. was busy working so could reply... god.. i don't know how long it almost a year now

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Re: its been 8 months after the interview in ND and still waiting

Hi dear all...
Well.. i had applied my spouse application in oct 2010 and it was sent to delhi in nov 2010.. and SENT passport of my spouse on jan 2011 and interview was called for 14th feb 2011.. i went to india for interview with my husband and end of the interview the counsellor said that he needs a clearance police certificate again and SAID visa will be issued. we were so happy and we sent the police certificate the next day itself and from that day we have been waiting for our passport. when contacted through email and they replied..PLEASE HELP....