+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

its been 8months after applying and 3.5 months after the interview in ND

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Re: its been 8months after the interview in ND

sonyji said:
Hi dear all...
Well.. i had applied my spouse application in oct 2010 and it was sent to delhi in nov 2010.. and SENT passport of my spouse on jan 2011 and interview was called for 14th feb 2011.. i went to india for interview with my husband and end of the interview the counsellor said that he needs a clearance police certificate again and SAID visa will be issued. we were so happy and we sent the police certificate the next day itself and from that day we have been waiting for our passport. when contacted through email and they replied..PLEASE HELP....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi .
We acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

K

karran

Re: its been 8months after the interview in ND

Hi dear all...
Well.. i had applied my spouse application in oct 2010 and it was sent to delhi in nov 2010.. and SENT passport of my spouse on jan 2011 and interview was called for 14th feb 2011.. i went to india for interview with my husband and end of the interview the counsellor said that he needs a clearance police certificate again and SAID visa will be issued. we were so happy and we sent the police certificate the next day itself and from that day we have been waiting for our passport. when contacted through email and they replied..PLEASE HELP....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi .
We acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance