+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding the profile after recieving ITA.

1) My name in My degree and marksheet is Maan Singh
but in my passport its given as First Name : Maan Singh
Last Name : Sekhon

Do i have to select the field where it says "Have this person used any other name "

2) I have no relative living in canada . But there is a section that asks in Family history

"Please tell us about immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
"

Do i have to give these details even if my parents or my brother sisters are in india and never lived in canada?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

MarinaP

May 22, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys, I was invite by CEC and I am confused about the documents that they asking.
In the list have:
- Employment records
- Offer of employment
- Letter of employment
I have all the documents but for me was strategy that they ask for job offer.

Another person from CEC received the same request?
I don't have LMIA and I didn't receive points for that.

Thanks and good look for all!

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
This is all wrong. You won't be informed by CIC to do your medicals nor do you have to meet with any doctor beforehand, you have to book an upfront medical with any clinic on this list http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. Once you do the medicals you will receive an e-medical sheet which you will have to upload in your document checklist.
Hello,

Do we take ITA letter to doctors office? Is it important that they see/use express entry number on it or it does not matter?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Do we take ITA letter to doctors office? Is it important that they see/use express entry number on it or it does not matter?
Depends on the clinic, some clinics will refuse to perform the medicals without the ITA letter so I'd bring it just in case.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
2) I have no relative living in canada . But there is a section that asks in Family history

"Please tell us about immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
"

Do i have to give these details even if my parents or my brother sisters are in india and never lived in canada?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
It does not say "immediate family members in canada", if you have any family members anywhere in the world you need to mention them here unless they have already been mentioned in this application.

sidharths84

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
AlliBatista , DelPiero07 could you please help answer my question -

My wife (PA) had her H1B petition rejected last year, so I have answered two of the statutory question related to visavrejectio as Yes. Do I need to submit IMM 5669 schedule A form ? If so where do I upload it ?

I am ready with all other documents and waiting for clarification on my question.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
just got medicals done, unfortunately have through the roof bp even though im a health nut. got a couple of other tests done. hopefully i wont be a 'drain on canadian health resources' and will go through.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Seniors, could you please confirm regarding schedule A form ?

Also, do we need to upload the stamped pages from old passport to cover travel history details ?
If you answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions, then it is advisable that you fill schedule A upfront and submit with your application. This would help save time as it is usually sent as ADR for those it is applicable to.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
So, have you guys submitted your application yet?
Man, I got my ITA two weeks before you and I still haven't! I just got the last of my documents, though, so hopefully I can submit this week. My bank is an online only bank, so it took quite a bit of time to get the POF letter. I'm a bit annoyed because they didn't include my full account numbers on it, only "account ending in..." and sent it in black and white. But whatever. I'll be submitting my statements alongside it.