New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
How you managed to get a job man. give us some guidance. Sites or connections
I have taken an intra company transfer.
But if you are a software engineer and know python, i know a few people hiring in Toronto

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys,

I need help with a Letter of Explanation, few questions to undertand this better
- Should I be preparing multiple letters to explain multiple points and attach each letter with specific section. For example: If I have a Letter of Explanation for my work history, do I need to create a LOE for Work history only?
- If specific LOE is to be created, how do we upload this and where? Taking the example mentioned above, do we attach the LOE in a single PDF with one of the Employment Records?
- Can we not create a single LOE with multiple explanations in a single letter? If yes, where do we upload this single letter as there is no specific section for LOE's?

Please help me with your thoughts on this.

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Guys,

I need help with a Letter of Explanation, few questions to undertand this better
- Should I be preparing multiple letters to explain multiple points and attach each letter with specific section. For example: If I have a Letter of Explanation for my work history, do I need to create a LOE for Work history only?
- If specific LOE is to be created, how do we upload this and where? Taking the example mentioned above, do we attach the LOE in a single PDF with one of the Employment Records?
- Can we not create a single LOE with multiple explanations in a single letter? If yes, where do we upload this single letter as there is no specific section for LOE's?

There should be a section at the bottom of your document checklist to upload the LOE. It should not be multiple letters, just one pdf. Do it like a report, with a contents page and label/number each section.

cprcandidate

May 24, 2018
My ohh my. why are things this complicated? Someone please help me out here.

So we are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 minor kids) who went for our medicals last week. My elder daughter (9 years old) had her medical in India and the proof of medical lists the Issuing Country as USA. Her Indian passport was issued in Chicago consulate. Shouldn't the issuing country be INDIA? We went back to the hospital to get this corrected, but they are adamant that it should be US.
Story doesn't end here though. Me and my spouse did our medical here in the US, and they rightly (according to me) mentioned the issuing country as India (this passport was also issued in Chicago). While submitting the application,will this inconsistency lead to rejection of my application?

Really confused what to do here.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
There should be a section at the bottom of your document checklist to upload the LOE. It should not be multiple letters, just one pdf. Do it like a report, with a contents page and label/number each section.
hello, Thank you for your response.
I don't see such option on my account at all. I do remeber that something like that came up once but it's not coming up now, whenevr I click on "Continue" after filling the information on APR.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
My ohh my. why are things this complicated? Someone please help me out here.

So we are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 minor kids) who went for our medicals last week. My elder daughter (9 years old) had her medical in India and the proof of medical lists the Issuing Country as USA. Her Indian passport was issued in Chicago consulate. Shouldn't the issuing country be INDIA? We went back to the hospital to get this corrected, but they are adamant that it should be US.
Story doesn't end here though. Me and my spouse did our medical here in the US, and they rightly (according to me) mentioned the issuing country as India (this passport was also issued in Chicago). While submitting the application,will this inconsistency lead to rejection of my application?

Really confused what to do here.
i highly doubt they look at passport issue country in a medical report. all they care about is whether you got medicals done.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I don't see such option on my account at all. I do remeber that something like that came up once but it's not coming up now, whenevr I click on "Continue" after filling the information on APR.
I think I know how you can find it! Click "Preview my score" and navigate from there instead of "continue". That's how I get the extra placeholder.

Reactions: chhabra.dkc

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
This is a known glitch-- for whatever reason, sometimes the LOE section disappears. Sometimes it can be fixed by logging out and logging in again, but I wasn't able to fix mine with that. However, I did find that if I click on one of the information sections (like contact information or personal history) and then "save and exit" without making any changes, I can then click continue and see the LOE section.

Reactions: chhabra.dkc

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Hi All,

I need a help from you all. I have just submitted my application yesterday and I am a bit confused about the work history section...can someone please share a snapshot of the form where work history needs to be entered. I just want to have a look at the fields present in the form....It would be a great help...thanks in advance...

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Guys,

Try logging at non peak hours...if you are in India, try logging in during the day

Singhne

May 30, 2018
Hi All,I worked for the same organization at two different cities in India.I joined at first city,stayed there for 6 months and then got transferred to another city and stayed there for 3 years.I have mentioned entire 3.5 years work experience with the organisation at second city in the employment history as the organisation is same,and mentioned both 6 months and 3 years explicitly in address history as well as activity history.I have reference letter from the employer mentioning entire 3.5 years of employment.I am accompanying spouse and and we have already submitted our e-apr.Do we need to submit any LOE through webform explaining the whole scenario or is this fine without LOE.Please suggest.Thanks.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys, probably a silly question but I'd ask anyways to be sure.
- I recieved an ITA on May 23, 2018.
- I still do not have all documents available, I am in the process of getting them ready
- The timeline for 90 days is to upload all the documents only
- This means, processing time will start before or after 90 days (maximum) of recieving the ITA

Therefore, the 90 days timeline is to gather all documents, upload and submit for processing.
Please correct me if this is not right.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hi All,I worked for the same organization at two different cities in India.I joined at first city,stayed there for 6 months and then got transferred to another city and stayed there for 3 years.I have mentioned entire 3.5 years work experience with the organisation at second city in the employment history as the organisation is same,and mentioned both 6 months and 3 years explicitly in address history as well as activity history.I have reference letter from the employer mentioning entire 3.5 years of employment.I am accompanying spouse and and we have already submitted our e-apr.Do we need to submit any LOE through webform explaining the whole scenario or is this fine without LOE.Please suggest.Thanks.
I think this is fine and there shouldn't be any further actions required from your end.

Naveen John

Apr 5, 2018
Hi firends, I have applied for PR and my wife won't be accompanying me now. Should my wife also undergo the medical test. Will I have to upload my wife's medical test details also along with mine after getting the ITA. Thanks in advance

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hi firends, I have applied for PR and my wife won't be accompanying me now. Should my wife also undergo the medical test. Will I have to upload my wife's medical test details also along with mine after getting the ITA. Thanks in advance
Wife Medicals not required, if she's not a dependent applicant in your application.