+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them

If the NOC is the same then there is no need to create separate entries, a single entry will do. You can write a LOE if anything.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
If the NOC is the same then there is no need to create separate entries, a single entry will do. You can write a LOE if anything.
But the start and end date of designation shouldn’t be accurate since when I started the job I was at somebody other position and now at some other position

karthik t

Jul 30, 2012
Hi Guys
Just sharing my timeline. Nothing much happend in my case. I have been working in Canada for 3 years.

AOR- July 2 2018
and then called in for interview today and they gave confirmation letter for me and my wife. PR card in 8 to 10 weeks.

All the best for everyone

Reactions: ersandee

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

I made a mistake while filling my EE profile (Wrongly mentioned NOC 2146) in one of my designation (While it was 2173)

I have 4 designation all under 2173 and all in same company.

I just realized this while i was filling my PR application. Please help i am really nervous.

Regards,
Rohit