+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 25th - 93rd Draw

chun0431

May 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering does anyone assessed their high school diploma, as required by their agent for submitting ITA?

My agent asked me to upload my high school certificate. I dont want to go through the pain of WES again.....

Thank you :)

Chun

graze

Apr 11, 2018
human resources from previous company refused to put job duties in the reference letter. Boss, supervisors, colleagues either resigned or retired. What can I do??

graze

Apr 11, 2018
is there nobody left in company who can do this for you?
colleagues from other department, yes. but then is it convincing that a colleague from accounting team verify the work duties of someone in heathcare??!

Can subordinate write one??

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
colleagues from other department, yes. but then is it convincing that a colleague from accounting team verify the work duties of someone in heathcare??!

Can subordinate write one??
I would say a letter from a subordinate would be better than nothing. A direct manager/boss would be more efficient tho.

Apart from that, U should also try to show you have tried to get the reference letter n they refused to provide it as per CIC requirements. For instance, If u asked them by email u could attach it to show their negative response. Or maybe u could try to at least get a letter from them signed saying they do not provide job duties or whatever other data which they may refuse due to their internal policy e etc....

I think these steps might help u....

Reactions: graze

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi
I had a few queries for my PR application:
1)for booking the medicals where are the IME numbers mentioned as the panel physician is asking for the same? Or can we book by using UCI number-is this number the 8 digit number after CAN0000xxxxxxxx
2)my name changed after marriage and they are asking for a proof- can I give my marriage certificate or something else?

Thanks

subodhgoyal

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, Is it possible to remove sibling points from application post ITA? Essentially, my sibling is a Canada PR but he doesn’t have a birth certificate and our passports have difference in both parents names. So, trying to avoid the hassle of affidavits.

graze

Apr 11, 2018
I would say a letter from a subordinate would be better than nothing. A direct manager/boss would be more efficient tho.

Apart from that, U should also try to show you have tried to get the reference letter n they refused to provide it as per CIC requirements. For instance, If u asked them by email u could attach it to show their negative response. Or maybe u could try to at least get a letter from them signed saying they do not provide job duties or whatever other data which they may refuse due to their internal policy e etc....

I think these steps might help u....
Thanks buddy.
The Hr verbally refused to include job duties and said they wouldn't include the explanation in the letter.
I may be able to get a letter from a colleague, who has left the company as well. But I'm not sure if it helps.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi
I had a few queries for my PR application:
1)for booking the medicals where are the IME numbers mentioned as the panel physician is asking for the same? Or can we book by using UCI number-is this number the 8 digit number after CAN0000xxxxxxxx
2)my name changed after marriage and they are asking for a proof- can I give my marriage certificate or something else?

Thanks
1. Just tell physician it is an upfront exam, they will not ask for any details then.
2. You just need to take your current passport for medical, is your name not correct on it? Regardless, physician is only instructed to go with what is on the passport.

Which country is this physician in?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks buddy.
The Hr verbally refused to include job duties and said they wouldn't include the explanation in the letter.
I may be able to get a letter from a colleague, who has left the company as well. But I'm not sure if it helps.
Better to get from soneone who is in company and attach his/her business card. Why is HR refusing to put in writing that they cannot provide reference letter?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone share templates for the following Affidavits,

1. Marriage Certificate translation
2. Same name confirmation
3. To use funds from Spouse (without restriction)

Thanks in advance.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
1. Just tell physician it is an upfront exam, they will not ask for any details then.
2. You just need to take your current passport for medical, is your name not correct on it? Regardless, physician is only instructed to go with what is on the passport.

Which country is this physician in?
I am based in London, there was some confusion while I called them but it’s all sorted now. But such a long wait for medicals...it’s crazy!!

The name change was not for the medicals but while I filled my PR application it asked me to put my previous name and I stated my name before marriage. On the upload doc page it is now asking me to back that with a proof...so I wanted to check what goes there as a proof???

Also would you have any idea, my children’s passports are renewed in the UK but while I put there details such as place of issue...Uk does not drop down???what should I put there???