+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 25th - 93rd Draw

Saddlers

Jun 25, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who received an ITA in the 93rd draw (25th June)!

Lets use this thread to share timelines / questions for the next stage of the journey .....

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Great. I received ITA today with 449. Better to have this thread as there may be several questions on Post - ITA process.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hi everyone, congratulations on receiving your ITA! :) If your score is above 442 and you haven't received your ITA yet, keep in mind that it is not instant-- in some cases you may have to wait up to 24 hours before you receive it. Have patience!

I posted this in the last ITA thread and a lot of people found it helpful:

FYI, when the application for PR pops up on your account, you will have to fill out a lot of additional information, kind of like when you made your EE profile. If you click "continue" at the bottom of the page, it will take you to the section where you can upload files, like your medical information sheet or your PCC. You can go back and forth between these sections as much as you need to-- you can exit the upload section by clicking "exit questionnaire." Clicking "continue" on the information page does not submit your application. Just make sure you "save and exit" whenever you add or modify information. Hope that helps you guys get started!

Reactions: Archavin89

chaitanyarva

Jun 2, 2018
Guys, I have an issue with my NOC. I have an experience letter as an information security engineer. I have put my NOC in the application as NOC 2173. Now, NOC 2171 is close to information security engineer role. Can someone guide me on how to change my NOC after I get my ITA?.

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Top of the day to you.

I'm in a bit of a predicament and I was hoping i'd get a response from you lots.

I sat for the IELTS a couple of months back and got L8.5, R8.0, Speaking8.0 and Writing 8.0 and my wife wrote the ielts and unfortunately had her results withheld.

Dilemma :- I had filled and submitted an EE profile and got into the pool using a made up IELTS result for spouse as 6666 and got a CRS score of 449. The EE draws came out and the cut off is 442.

I've got 90 days to accept or decline and i was wondering if i'd need to decline the ITA and wait till her true results come out or leave it and accept if her results are as predicted or goes higher, knowing well that if she got 7777 the CRS score would still be well within the range of getting the ITA at the same time.

What are the implications please?

Anticipate your quick and positive response.

Best Regards.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello Everyone.

Top of the day to you.

I'm in a bit of a predicament and I was hoping i'd get a response from you lots.

I sat for the IELTS a couple of months back and got L8.5, R8.0, Speaking8.0 and Writing 8.0 and my wife wrote the ielts and unfortunately had her results withheld.

Dilemma :- I had filled and submitted an EE profile and got into the pool using a made up IELTS result for spouse as 6666 and got a CRS score of 449. The EE draws came out and the cut off is 442.

I've got 90 days to accept or decline and i was wondering if i'd need to decline the ITA and wait till her true results come out or leave it and accept if her results are as predicted or goes higher, knowing well that if she got 7777 the CRS score would still be well within the range of getting the ITA at the same time.

What are the implications please?

Anticipate your quick and positive response.

Best Regards.
Why to opt for an unnecessary worrisome route. Since your CRS score is well above cut off, just decline that and you would definitely get ITA again in next draw. Anyways you wont be able to complete documentation without her result so better wait for some more time.

lollyIrl

Jun 13, 2018
Received ITA (448), started part of application today. Heading to bed now. Have a lot to do tomorrow

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Received ITA (448), started part of application today. Heading to bed now. Have a lot to do tomorrow
Oh is there a lot of information required? I am assuming I may have to spend some time for getting the reference letter and there may be some wait time for the medical appointment. Rest all just needs to be collated correctly. Hopefully everything will be completed soon. Targeting for second week of July.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Guys, I have an issue with my NOC. I have an experience letter as an information security engineer. I have put my NOC in the application as NOC 2173. Now, NOC 2171 is close to information security engineer role. Can someone guide me on how to change my NOC after I get my ITA?.
Use the LOE (Letter of Explanation)

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
My brother applied his profile from agent last year and they have updated his profile with new CRS score (above 460) last week. And we still didn't receive ITA email after latest draw held on 25-June-18. Please advise.

Last edited: