+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 25th - 93rd Draw

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please can someone clarify if we have 90 or 60 days (new rule) to sumbit or decline the application?

Also when i click on continue application I am only taken to a window where I can see more info needs to filled but not for uploading documents. Where will i find that?

Lastly please all join below EE whatsapp group link so we may correspond and help each other instantly:-

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BUPmIMdZ1xn5JohMl8nwZc

lollyIrl

Jun 13, 2018
Please can someone clarify if we have 90 or 60 days (new rule) to sumbit or decline the application?

Also when i click on continue application I am only taken to a window where I can see more info needs to filled but not for uploading documents. Where will i find that?

Lastly please all join below EE whatsapp group link so we may correspond and help each other instantly:-

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BUPmIMdZ1xn5JohMl8nwZc
As previously said when I asked its 90 days to submit and decline. It will change from July onwards.
I can only see the same window as well, I think you need to fill all the correct info first before proceeding to document uploads

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
As previously said when I asked its 90 days to submit and decline. It will change from July onwards.
I can only see the same window as well, I think you need to fill all the correct info first before proceeding to document uploads
Ahh i see, that’s gonna take some time as I am currently out of my country and going back for good to my country next month on 12th and only then i will be able to apply for a new passport because my current passport expiry is 17 Dec 2018 and I believe your PP validity should be 6 months or more at the time of submission of application. Hope I can manage all that in time, if anyone who can lemme know in advance what all docs one is needed to upload on that page would be helpful so i can get it all ready in advance...Thank you.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Another thing I just wanted to confirm was that I don’t have the phsyically received copy from WES for my ECA, I hope the electronic one available on my WES account will suffice? Anyone else with similar issue?

Chobz

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys..any Indians from Qatar in this forum..who has received ITA on 25th june..
Or is there anyone who has applied PCC at Indian embassy , Qatar...

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh is there a lot of information required? I am assuming I may have to spend some time for getting the reference letter and there may be some wait time for the medical appointment. Rest all just needs to be collated correctly. Hopefully everything will be completed soon. Targeting for second week of July.
There is not too much per say but you may better start filling it out now if you can while waiting for other docs as some of the stuff like family info(i have a big family so i had to fill all of their names, dates of births, place of residence, place of birth etc) and Travel history - only out of country travel (this i also had many journeys so took some time) and also i believe address history which im yet to fill may also take time if you have changed ur house or apartment many times

Reactions: AmB20

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello Guys, could you please tell me if the documents mentioned below are enough for proof of work experience.

10 months pay slips
Confirmation letter after my probation of 6 months
Offer letter
Compensation bonus letter
Form 16
Income tax return form
Job description

Would all the above suffice?

Thanks in advance.
You would need to submit only ONE DOCUMENT per employer. Don't overdo it. As per the official description (you can find the description in your document upload section too):

A reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
There is not too much per say but you may better start filling it out now if you can while waiting for other docs as some of the stuff like family info(i have a big family so i had to fill all of their names, dates of births, place of residence, place of birth etc) and Travel history - only out of country travel (this i also had many journeys so took some time) and also i believe address history which im yet to fill may also take time if you have changed ur house or apartment many times
Yeah, Have started filling that. Have received both Fed and Indian PCC. Have got employment letter but it does not have roles and responsibilities so trying to get an updated one. Only medicals would be remaining after that. Hope to get everything in place soon. : )

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
U guys.....I got confused by the question ''Have u ever applied to IRCC''.....

It is my first EE profile and the first time I am applying to PR.......however, within 10 years I have studied English in Canada 2 times under Temporary Visa (which I applied to get it).....Is that count? should I have put ''YES'' to the question above??? =/

Add: Another thing......did we answer this exact question while creating our EE profile (pre ITA)??

Last edited:

graze

Apr 11, 2018
hi, congrats to us all........

i am not ready for all the docs we need and still feel untrue about what happened

the draw took place less than an hour after we've updated all info in the EE profile (yes, my husband got his ECA report on 25th June)
when i got the email notification for ITA in the morning i couldn't believe my luck, who would have expected a draw on Monday when it has always been on Wed
Now I believe one should always be prepared, we never know when an opportunity drops by.

Reactions: Archavin89

Chobz

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah, Have started filling that. Have received both Fed and Indian PCC. Have got employment letter but it does not have roles and responsibilities so trying to get an updated one. Only medicals would be remaining after that. Hope to get everything in place soon. : )
Hi....where r u residing at present? India or abroad?? If abroad how did u get indian pcc?