+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 25th - 93rd Draw

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Guys, I have an issue with my NOC. I have an experience letter as an information security engineer. I have put my NOC in the application as NOC 2173. Now, NOC 2171 is close to information security engineer role. Can someone guide me on how to change my NOC after I get my ITA?.
You have to make an LOE explaining the discrepancy between the EE profile and the post ITA application. I suspect that I will also have to change my NOC.....I am just waiting to receive my reference letter to check what duties the company will put, in fact, and see if they match with the NOC I claimed or another one. From what I have seen in may threads in the forum it is pretty common to do it. One thing which is important is to make sure that the new NOC still among 0,A,B.....

Having said that, I hope the reference letter will underpin my primary NOC so that I avoid one LOE :p

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hello Guys, could you please tell me if the documents mentioned below are enough for proof of work experience.

10 months pay slips
Confirmation letter after my probation of 6 months
Offer letter
Compensation bonus letter
Form 16
Income tax return form
Job description

Would all the above suffice?

Thanks in advance.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hello buddy, are you paying the 1040 dollars in full is it better to do so?
I gonna pay both fees. It is not mandatory tho. It may save u few days in the future but also in case of rejection u have to wait a while to get a refund of the RPRF.....It is up to u.

Busra12

Jun 27, 2018
Hello...
Im new here so i do apologize if im posting this in the wrong thread. I was wondering if anybody could help me out here.
I got an ITA with a score of 448...however im part-time but my hours fluctuate( minimum 22.5 maximum 37.5 per week), the letter my manger wrote specifically states that my hours are min 22.5 and max 37.5. When i was creating my EE profile, i put 37.5 for my hours as it would not let me put a range. Now im wondering if i should decline ITA and put average of 30 hours instead or can i just provide LOE since it would not affect my score (?) if i change hours to 30.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Saddlers

Jun 25, 2018
So how is everyone getting on with their documents?

FYI - if anyone is trying to get a medical in London the earliest appointments are 4 - 5 weeks!

bharat1236

Jun 26, 2018
Congrats to all people who got ITA, is there any watsapp group to connect with each other? if not should Icreate one. Drop your numbers who are intrested so that we can connect smoothly and discuss our doubts/solutions.

bharat1236

Jun 26, 2018
Hello...
Im new here so i do apologize if im posting this in the wrong thread. I was wondering if anybody could help me out here.
I got an ITA with a score of 448...however im part-time but my hours fluctuate( minimum 22.5 maximum 37.5 per week), the letter my manger wrote specifically states that my hours are min 22.5 and max 37.5. When i was creating my EE profile, i put 37.5 for my hours as it would not let me put a range. Now im wondering if i should decline ITA and put average of 30 hours instead or can i just provide LOE since it would not affect my score (?) if i change hours to 30.
Thank you in advance.
Your reference/experience letter need to state the hours you worked and it should be one number instead of ranges. Then try to calculate your work-ex based on the number of hours you work. If its less than what you have mentioned in your profile and may change your CRS score, its better to decline.

lollyIrl

Jun 13, 2018
The earliest appointment is 4wks for medical in dublin as well.
Can I clarify, it's 60days to submit the application once opened.