Got my ITA today
Congratulations
Booked my medical next Saturday
Wow! You're really fast.
I'm still stuck with PCCs

Maximus82

Mar 25, 2017
Dear All,

I am new to all of this Express Entry business. Would appreciate some clear cut help on the following confusions I have.

1. I applied on the 23rd in a hurry as advised by my consultant without much research and got 470 points and an ITA. I gave my NOC as an HR Manager for 3 years, where in reality I was an HR Coordinator for 2 years and HR manager for more than 1. Both are NOC 0 for HR Manager and NOC A for HR coordinator so I do not think the points are coming down. Can I edit it after the ITA or will be disqualified and banned. Even if the points do come down and stay higher than the cut-off, is that ok?

2. My twin brother applied and submitted 3 years of experience in 2 companies. He also got an ITA but he will not be able to get any recommendation from the first company because he left after not being paid for a few months and the company went bankrupt. This also happened in another country. Can he now delete the first company and provide 2 years of his current job. His points are still above the cut-off after deleting the first job.

3. Any information that you provide before the issuance of the ITA, can you (and is it advisable to) change it after ITA, if your points stay the same, or still stay higher than the cut off? Or is it better to decline the ITA, delete your profile, start over and wait for the next draw with your fingers crossed.

4. How about I leave my profile as it is, and make a duplicate one with the proper designation breakdown (according to point 1) and wait for the ITA while my current profile is also active. Once I receive a fresh ITA on the new profile I can delete the old one? Is that a possibility?

Thank you in advance. I hope I had found this forum before applying. :(

MAX

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Maximus82 said:
Dear All,

I am new to all of this Express Entry business. Would appreciate some clear cut help on the following confusions I have.

1. I applied on the 23rd in a hurry as advised by my consultant without much research and got 470 points and an ITA. I gave my NOC as an HR Manager for 3 years, where in reality I was an HR Coordinator for 2 years and HR manager for more than 1. Both are NOC 0 for HR Manager and NOC A for HR coordinator so I do not think the points are coming down. Can I edit it after the ITA or will be disqualified and banned. Even if the points do come down and stay higher than the cut-off, is that ok?

2. My twin brother applied and submitted 3 years of experience in 2 companies. He also got an ITA but he will not be able to get any recommendation from the first company because he left after not being paid for a few months and the company went bankrupt. This also happened in another country. Can he now delete the first company and provide 2 years of his current job. His points are still above the cut-off after deleting the first job.

3. Any information that you provide before the issuance of the ITA, can you (and is it advisable to) change it after ITA, if your points stay the same, or still stay higher than the cut off? Or is it better to decline the ITA, delete your profile, start over and wait for the next draw with your fingers crossed.

4. How about I leave my profile as it is, and make a duplicate one with the proper designation breakdown (according to point 1) and wait for the ITA while my current profile is also active. Once I receive a fresh ITA on the new profile I can delete the old one? Is that a possibility?

Thank you in advance. I hope I had found this forum before applying. :(

MAX
replied to you in another post.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Kinan_bm said:
Hi
Got my ITA today
Congratulations
Booked my medical next Saturday
my medicals are booked for tuesday

GuiBrazuca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Got ITA folks!
Submitted application today! let the wait begin again.. hahahah
As an info... my documents were uploaded pretty quickly, no issues at all.

thanks

munyrenagie

Mar 25, 2017
I received my ITA under PNP class cos I got the SINP EE - I am so glad but I need to clarify few things.

1. I have created my PR application but I can't find where to upload my documents. Does the section to upload shows after I have completed the entire form and click submit or I have to send the forms manually. I don't think is a manual application because my PNP is under SINP EE. Can some one advice?

2. Is it possible to show a different account as POF for (PR application) from what I presented for the SINP application as POF. I have sufficient fund for the new account I intend to use for my PR application. My reason of changing the account is kind of unavoidable and I will be closing my account with the bank. If it is possible to use a different account (as long as it meet the requirements) do I need to attach LOE when submitting my application or it won't be necessary.

3. Is there any whatsapp group ?

Thanks

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
munyrenagie said:
I received my ITA under PNP class cos I got the SINP EE - I am so glad but I need to clarify few things.

1. I have created my PR application but I can't find where to upload my documents. Does the section to upload shows after I have completed the entire form and click submit or I have to send the forms manually. I don't think is a manual application because my PNP is under SINP EE. Can some one advice?

2. Is it possible to show a different account as POF for (PR application) from what I presented for the SINP application as POF. I have sufficient fund for the new account I intend to use for my PR application. My reason of changing the account is kind of unavoidable and I will be closing my account with the bank. If it is possible to use a different account (as long as it meet the requirements) do I need to attach LOE when submitting my application or it won't be necessary.

3. Is there any whatsapp group ?

Thanks
1. you have to submit all your documents at the end
2. as long as you have the LICO amount
3. i dont know. if not, you can start one and post the link for people to join.

AkashPatel1990

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I got my ITA yesterday. I just received a mail From CIC that yor application has been updated. But when I go and see my application idont see anything updated from yesterday. Any idea what would be the change.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
AkashPatel1990 said:
I got my ITA yesterday. I just received a mail From CIC that yor application has been updated. But when I go and see my application idont see anything updated from yesterday. Any idea what would be the change.
Same situation... Confused...

Waiting for my agent to get to work and ask him

Jaip22

Dec 19, 2016
Hope someone can advise on the below regarding PR application -

Once the Online application in step #1 is complete and document checklist is generated, can we go back and edit in the Online Application ?

My spouse passport is still under re-issue processing (ETA 4 weeks from now), so for now can we update the Current Passport number in the Online application (just for sake of generating the checklist and start collecting documents) and later update the passport number with the new one. I cannot afford to spend the crucial 4 weeks time just waiting for the re-issue passport to arrive. :eek: :eek:

Maximus82

Mar 25, 2017
Guys,

I have applied for a police certificate. But it says in the instructions that I should upload the proof that I applied for the certificate to ensure that application is not rejected due to being incomplete. I still have 89 days to submit my docs, is there a different deadline for the docs? Should I hurry up and upload all my docs? Why would it get rejected for being incomplete when I have not finished it or paid the fee yet or proceeded further with it. Am i missing something here? Major panic attack.

Max

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Maximus82 said:
Guys,

I have applied for a police certificate. But it says in the instructions that I should upload the proof that I applied for the certificate to ensure that application is not rejected due to being incomplete. I still have 89 days to submit my docs, is there a different deadline for the docs? Should I hurry up and upload all my docs? Why would it get rejected for being incomplete when I have not finished it or paid the fee yet or proceeded further with it. Am i missing something here? Major panic attack.

Max
You have to upload and submit everything at the same time. If you don't get your police certificate (assuming it's FBI) upload proof you applied for it and explain you'll send it separately as soon as it arrives.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Maximus82 said:
Guys,

Max
total of 90 days for everything.