+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - May 2020 please Join here

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
What if the employer will sign digitally on digital letter of employment ?
If you have an employment letter with all the required info then even if it has digital signature it works so go ah
I could ask the same. Can you please send me reference on CIC website where it clearly says digitally signed documents are acceptable. As I mentioned, I interpret and explain laws everyday. If something is not explicitly written then, it's an assumption that it is not acceptable. CIC website says letter must be signed (MUST is the word to look for). I mean I could argue all day long on this but at the end of the day, everyone is their own boss......
I send digitally signed document for ainp.they never questioned.anything else??

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
If you have an employment letter with all the required info then even if it has digital signature it works so go ah

I send digitally signed document for ainp.they never questioned.anything else??
You're comparing 2 different things. Nvm. Good luck anyways........

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I just didnt understand your sentence that 99% of the digitally signed document will not have all the information. Like how come signatures affect the information?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
I am not asking about the requirements that i know.i just wanna know the relation between signature and information on letter?
Yh, for PCC they've said clearly ,
"""Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete. ""
but did not mentioned anything about job letter. Many of my friends already got PR based on digital Employment letter.

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
With all due respect sir i dont work for government but i can read some things the requirements just ask for all the positions, responsibility and signature required.it doesnt say digital or by hand. Your one comment many people gonna read in future.it can be discouraging for people. So just assumptions are not enough

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Yh, for PCC they've said clearly ,
"""Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete. ""
but did not mentioned anything about job letter. Many of my friends already got PR based on digital Employment letter.
Go ahead bro and submit your application otherwise you will keep getting confused about certain things. As long as you have all your paystubs and all you can face any questioning they will do from their side

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
With all due respect sir i dont work for government but i can read some things the requirements just ask for all the positions, responsibility and signature required.it doesnt say digital or by hand. Your one comment many people gonna read in future.it can be discouraging for people. So just assumptions are not enough
Sir - Half of the laws are based on assumptions and very well be the case that VO may use his best judgement as well in this situation. We are all making assumption here............ As I mentioned before, I prefer to cover my basis in this regard. I believe everyone can use their best judgment in this regard. But I like to play safe. Again that is my personal opinion.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yh you're right, but I believe that everyone doesn't know about this thing,We're submitting a scanned copy even if employer will give a physical letter. Please provide a reference about this thing , It'll be helpful. Thank you.
In my opinion, the important things about these letters are 1) the Roles and responsibilities 2) hours worked per week 3) Company letter head with address, email id, phone and supervisor/hr name. If the letter has all these things then digital signature wont be an issue as many companies nowadays use digital signature feature from Adobe.

Reactions: vik2595

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Hi guys,

Do you know where can i upload all my educational transcripts ?

I can see only following options .

Are you guys seeing the same thing or any different to upload documents.

Instructions
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
Proof of upfront medical exam (required)
Police certificate - India (required)
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)
Employment Records - SUPERVISOR (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Digital photo (required)