+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - May 2020 please Join here

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

1. What type of documents should I provide as employment records for my current and past job.

2. What type of documents should I provide as Letter of employment?

3. Is it okay to provide electronically generated offer of employment that has no signature on it and explain the reason in my letter of explanation?

Thanks

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Does anyone know NOC code for Taxpayer Service Agent? Is it NOC 1228 (revenue agent) or 6552 (call center agent: customer service)?

Job duties are:

As a Taxpayer Services Agent, you must:

Respond to a variety of enquiries or requests related to Individuals income tax matters, CRA administered programs and related individuals account.

Perform various calculations to determine tax or CRA administered program requirements, elections, entitlements, or administrative relief.

Accept payment arrangements where applicable and authorized, within established parameters.
I am assuming you work for CRA. I work for them as well and I got my NOC from HR. It is on my letter. I think I asked NOC for agent position as well. You can contact me if you have questions.

Thanks!

Reactions: Amitchem

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
URGENT PLS!!!

1. What’s the difference between offer of employment and letter of employment? What documents should I attach to each section?

2. Is it okay to provide electronically generated offer of employment that has no signature on it and explain the reason in my letter of explanation?

Thanks

Chill pill

Apr 9, 2019
My spouse is another country and has to do the Medical there, what documents are required to do the medical, other then the ITA?

Amitchem

May 28, 2020
I am assuming you work for CRA. I work for them as well and I got my NOC from HR. It is on my letter. I think I asked NOC for agent position as well. You can contact me if you have questions.

Thanks!
Thank you very much for your comment. Would you please check your letter and tell me the NOC code? It would be great help for me.

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Thank you very much for your comment. Would you please check your letter and tell me the NOC code? It would be great help for me.
I can check tomorrow morning on my work laptop. Will let you know. Have a goodnight!

Reactions: Amitchem

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
I havent lived in my home country for 6 months in 20 years, do I still need to provide the PCC from there?
In Canada we are required to provide PCC, if we do it online, they still need finger prints, is it possible to get it?
If you're owning a citizenship of that country , then yes.

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
URGENT PLS!!!

1. What’s the difference between offer of employment and letter of employment? What documents should I attach to each section?
Offer of employment is the document that you signed before joined your work. Letter of employment is the proof that shows that you're working with xyz company. You need to provide letter of employment

2. Is it okay to provide electronically generated offer of employment that has no signature on it and explain the reason in my letter of explanation?
Yes

Thanks

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Electronically generated offer of employments are not acceptable and there is a highly likley chance VO may not accept it. Signature is for the document validity and it is a must requirement unless someone else have already submitted electronic.

It's a risk. You should decide if it is worth taking.... Good luck!

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Electronically generated offer of employments are not acceptable and there is a highly likley chance VO may not accept it. Signature is for the document validity and it is a must requirement unless someone else have already submitted electronic.

It's a risk. You should decide if it is worth taking.... Good luck!
What if the employer will sign digitally on digital letter of employment ?

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
What if the employer will sign digitally on digital letter of employment ?
I work for Govt. And we only have digital letter of employments however I did explain to my employer and I was given the proper letter with all the required info on it. 99% of the time, electronically signed letter will not have all the required information which will make it invalid. However, if there is a valid evidence to go with the LOE that employer is not willing to give signed document, that may be acceptable. I believe it is good to cover your basis when dealing with IRCC so they can't question your intentions.

Reactions: vik2595

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I work for Govt. And we only have digital letter of employments however I did explain to my employer and I was given the proper letter with all the required info on it. 99% of the time, electronically signed letter will not have all the required information which will make it invalid. However, if there is a valid evidence to go with the LOE that employer is not willing to give signed document, that may be acceptable. I believe it is good to cover your basis when dealing with IRCC so they can't question your intentions.
Can you please provide any reference where it says that digitally signed document is not acceptable?

Reactions: vik2595

gssidhu19

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Can you please provide any reference where it says that digitally signed document is not acceptable?
I could ask the same. Can you please send me reference on CIC website where it clearly says digitally signed documents are acceptable. As I mentioned, I interpret and explain laws everyday. If something is not explicitly written then, it's an assumption that it is not acceptable. CIC website says letter must be signed (MUST is the word to look for). I mean I could argue all day long on this but at the end of the day, everyone is their own boss......

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Yh you're right, but I believe that everyone doesn't know about this thing,We're submitting a scanned copy even if employer will give a physical letter. Please provide a reference about this thing , It'll be helpful. Thank you.