+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

anm2707

Jun 29, 2023
Hello Guys, today my COPR details got updated in the tracker with all 4 (MEP, BIO, Eligibility & Background) stages marked as completed, I also received a Ready for Visa email from IRCC which talks about submitting a Passport and Photo under 30 days, but haven't received any specific Passport request letter in my Express Entry profile or updates regarding these yet in the profile. Will I be getting these or I can use the email itself to submit my passport at VFS?

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Guys, today my COPR details got updated in the tracker with all 4 (MEP, BIO, Eligibility & Background) stages marked as completed, I also received a Ready for Visa email from IRCC which talks about submitting a Passport and Photo under 30 days, but haven't received any specific Passport request letter in my Express Entry profile or updates regarding these yet in the profile. Will I be getting these or I can use the email itself to submit my passport at VFS?
You need to print the email and use it.

Ymb

Jan 12, 2024
Hello , I submitted my study permit application on September and I received my medical request around 20th December and I did it the next day it’s 22 days now I haven’t heard from IRCC and my intake is January 8th what should I do ? Any idea

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello , I submitted my study permit application on September and I received my medical request around 20th December and I did it the next day it’s 22 days now I haven’t heard from IRCC and my intake is January 8th what should I do ? Any idea
I think this is not the right thread. I have no idea about the timings of study permit application.