+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Anyone with AOR in the first week of November? Mine is 4th and still it’s in same progress reviewing eligibility.

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I saw one Ghost Update today. It said Application Updated in GC Profile. But nothing changed inside. I am not sure what happened. In the tracker, the BGV is still in progress.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I saw one Ghost Update today. It said Application Updated in GC Profile. But nothing changed inside. I am not sure what happened. In the tracker, the BGV is still in progress.
Hi
Ghost update just means the officer is doing something with the application. its good news in the sense that they are processing it!

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Finally..received ppr/rfv mail today

Complete timeline-
PNP- OUTLAND
ITA: 19th September
Upfront medical: 4th October
AOR: 8th October
MEP/BIL/UCI: 27th October
Biometrics Completed: 1st November
Background Check Completed: 5th December
Eligibility Completed: 21st November
PPR/RFV: 5th December
Congrats! that was super fast!! I'm still waiting for my first email since the 27th of November :(. but hey welcome to Canada!!!

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Congrats! that was super fast!! I'm still waiting for my first email since the 27th of November :(. but hey welcome to Canada!!!
Thank you so much!!
I believe outland applications are moving way too fast these days.but it could be any day now for you because after final decision update,it generally takes only a few days to receive ppr,so don't lose hope :)

Reactions: Moonniicka

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello peeps I am literally so frustrated now. I missed the ITA on the 24th of October and now I missed this one on the 6th of December, like what's happening to me? I was down with conjunctivitis so I didn't accept my nomination until 25TH after the ITA was distributed, My profile expired on November 23rd and i created a new one now to transfer my points by OINP has been difficult for them. I have sent them series of email from November 25th with all my documents intact yet nothing has been updated on my new profile till now... LIKE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Today's update in my GC profile.

In the latest update section, I see this.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 8, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Review of medical results
  • December 8, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

Final decision
  • December 7, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still, Background check is in progress

Reactions: 44n

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hello peeps I am literally so frustrated now. I missed the ITA on the 24th of October and now I missed this one on the 6th of December, like what's happening to me? I was down with conjunctivitis so I didn't accept my nomination until 25TH after the ITA was distributed, My profile expired on November 23rd and i created a new one now to transfer my points by OINP has been difficult for them. I have sent them series of email from November 25th with all my documents intact yet nothing has been updated on my new profile till now... LIKE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a nomination. Thats valid for 6 months. Also try calling them and talk to them on the phone number mentioned on the website. You can explain them on the call and they will guide you what needs to be done. Nothing to worry about. Health and personal matters are important.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Today's update in my GC profile.

In the latest update section, I see this.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 8, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Review of medical results
  • December 8, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

Final decision
  • December 7, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still, Background check is in progress
Background checks vary and where most files differ from each other. Eligibility will be next for you (create a tracker using UCI) and then you just wait till the final email drops. No timeline on that but if you consider holidays now I would say by end of Jan or early Feb you can expect an FD based on current timelines.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
hi friend. try calling them

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Anyone with AOR in the first week of November? Mine is 4th and still it’s in same progress reviewing eligibility.
Got biometric request today. And the next available appointment date is 22nd.. Have to check to see if anything can be done before

szlh

Nov 26, 2023
Got biometric request today. And the next available appointment date is 22nd.. Have to check to see if anything can be done before
If you're in the US, the USCIS system only allows you to look up appointments stating 2 weeks later