+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Hi all,
We received the AOR two weeks ago. Nothing has been added to the IRCC account. Is this normal? I notice that other's applications process quite quickly.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hi guys, I received an ITA recently. I wanted to check if we need to submit a blank document in the upfront medical examination section as the site states that "Applications received on or after October 1,2023 do not need to submit an upfront medical examination"?

Reactions: rilyn14

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Hi, I need some advice, please. My current job position is being switched to another job position within the same department & company (if i pass probation). The new position would fall under the same NOC code as the previous position. Just a different title. I just submitted my application via EE. Would I need to make a new reference letter and inform IRCC?

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hello Guys,
I trust you are doing well.
I kindly need you advise on an issue regarding POF.
I submitted my application on the 16th of November, and at which my POF which is in USD was above the minimum requirement. However, seeing there’s a decline in USD via-a-vis CAD, my POF is below the requirement by 300/400(give or take). I had earlier gotten a reference and statement for my cooperative account with a cooperative society on the 9th of November and the equivalent is almost CAD1000USD. I didn’t include it in my application then because I felt my USD balance would be more than enough.
Is it advisable to upload that statement and reference via web form with an explanation that I’m adding it to cushion my balance on my DOM account or do I wait? Should I request a new reference and statement from the cooperative society with a recent date or I could use the one dated on the 9th?
Your response will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi, I need some advice, please. My current job position is being switched to another job position within the same department & company (if i pass probation). The new position would fall under the same NOC code as the previous position. Just a different title. I just submitted my application via EE. Would I need to make a new reference letter and inform IRCC?
Hey, you don't need a reference letter. You can let them know though that you have started a new job AFTER you do.

Reactions: Idontknowmuchh

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello Guys,
I trust you are doing well.
I kindly need you advise on an issue regarding POF.
I submitted my application on the 16th of November, and at which my POF which is in USD was above the minimum requirement. However, seeing there’s a decline in USD via-a-vis CAD, my POF is below the requirement by 300/400(give or take). I had earlier gotten a reference and statement for my cooperative account with a cooperative society on the 9th of November and the equivalent is almost CAD1000USD. I didn’t include it in my application then because I felt my USD balance would be more than enough.
Is it advisable to upload that statement and reference via web form with an explanation that I’m adding it to cushion my balance on my DOM account or do I wait? Should I request a new reference and statement from the cooperative society with a recent date or I could use the one dated on the 9th?
Your response will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi, you can. However, you don't need to. They will ask for a new POF closer to decision making if needed based on the conversion rate at THAT time.