+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Proof of funds needs to be fresh, your current employment letter (if claiming points) needs to be fresh
Does it need to be a new employment letter? Just got mine like a couple of months back and nothing has changed in my JD . :D Can anyone confirm whether we can use the same letter, which we used for Ontario, for the ITA document submission as well?

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Does it need to be a new employment letter? Just got mine like a couple of months back and nothing has changed in my JD . :D Can anyone confirm whether we can use the same letter, which we used for Ontario, for the ITA document submission as well?
My husband changed his job recently and got a new letter from his new employer, however, we didn't renew the old ones for OINP nor will be doing so for PR application as it will be quite hard to find those people that he worked with. I wouldn't think you need a new one as long as you are working in the same job

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Another naive question, after AOR, how long does it take for them to process the application and let us know about the outcome?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
The other PCC is from Iran. That will take a while. Sometimes 2 weeks sometimes 3 months.
About Vicroads, my husband who is the main applicant has no demerit points on his licence but I have 4 points because of speeding ticket which I paid the fines on time and wasn't dragged any further. Would this affect our application?
For Iran, if you have a active sim card in Iran, just request it from Sana, it takes less than a week
Remember you need all the stamps for this particular doc

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Another naive question, after AOR, how long does it take for them to process the application and let us know about the outcome?
The current pnp processing time is 8 months give or take
After Aor, it takes roughly 14 business days for them to do a completeness check (r10)

Reactions: Ddreamer

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
The current pnp processing time is 8 months give or take
After Aor, it takes roughly 14 business days for them to do a completeness check (r10)
Been thinking about going there during the summertime for the first entry (cheeky of me!), hopefully that would work out quickly

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Oh I had no idea, can my parents request it? they live in Iran still
That’s what I did! I had my mom do it, I did have a sim card in my own name though and I had my identity verified in their system a few years back so it worked out
But give it a try
Also if that doesn’t work, you can ask your parents to go to police +10 (I think) and request it in person

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Been thinking about going there during the summertime for the first entry (cheeky of me!), hopefully that would work out quickly
Not so very cheeky at all
It’s completely frozen here right now :D summer landing is the dream

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi guys
So we went down for our biometrics today
Got mine done without a hitch
My husband however had apparently thin skin? I dont know :D and three of his fingers wouldn’t show up the way the officer liked it
They sent it to IRCC anyway.
Has anyone heard of being rejected because of biometrics? They ask for re-dos right?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi guys
So we went down for our biometrics today
Got mine done without a hitch
My husband however had apparently thin skin? I dont know :D and three of his fingers wouldn’t show up the way the officer liked it
They sent it to IRCC anyway.
Has anyone heard of being rejected because of biometrics? They ask for re-dos right?
If the officer sent it anyway it means he knows it's probably going to be approved. If the officer takes hundreds of fingerprints all week then he would have made you retake it right there if he thought it won't be approved. I highly doubt you will even be asked for a re-do unless the officer was just too lazy. YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT!!! Also biometrics are approved within hours. So before you read this its probably already updated for you.

Reactions: Moonniicka

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
If the officer sent it anyway it means he knows it's probably going to be approved. If the officer takes hundreds of fingerprints all week then he would have made you retake it right there if he thought it won't be approved. I highly doubt you will even be asked for a re-do unless the officer was just too lazy. YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT!!! Also biometrics are approved within hours. So before you read this its probably already updated for you.
True words, I need to chill out :D, just checked my profile, new bio has been updated, tracker still says in progress but I’ve heard tracker is slower to update

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
You need 67 points (which is required for a valid profile) so yes you need a valid IELTS until you submit the Express entry application (AOR EE). So for example if your IELTS expires on 10th you can use that score up to 9th to submit your express entry application. Also remember that the expiry date is the date you took the IELTS not the date of result. So if you take the ielts on the 2nd then 1st becomes expiry.

IELTS is cheap, opportunity cost of Express Entry nomination is priceless.
i am confused about your explanation here . currently i have received my OINP nomination in my email but yet to get ITA. i missed the 24th of october batch by a few hours as i was yet to accept the 600 points on my profile, how i have the 600 points and no draw yet. my husband's ielt was taken on the 30th of october 2021 and since it was paper based the result came out on the 13th of november, so are you saying his profile is ineligible on the 30th of this month. because i saw its only applicable to oinp profile before nomination but for ircc its the result date that's used. as i intend to submit before the 13th of november once we get nomination

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Guys so lets say someone’s IELTS expires a month or two after AOR
how does the officer even verify the IELTS if its expired?