+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Remember guys use coloured PCC scans. Turns out there were some threads with someone getting rejected because they used black and white PCC scans. Basically any scans avoid using black and white. Also if any of the documents are not in English please get them translated before uploading. My birth certificate is in my native language I just realised (name change issue). So either I get a digital English version (I'll check that this week) or get the current one translated.

There is no hurry. The whole October month is there and majority of your documents are ready thanks to OINP. Just make sure you do all things in order before submitting and take your time.

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Remember guys use coloured PCC scans. Turns out there were some threads with someone getting rejected because they used black and white PCC scans. Basically any scans avoid using black and white. Also if any of the documents are not in English please get them translated before uploading. My birth certificate is in my native language I just realised (name change issue). So either I get a digital English version (I'll check that this week) or get the current one translated.

There is no hurry. The whole October month is there and majority of your documents are ready thanks to OINP. Just make sure you do all things in order before submitting and take your time.
I don’t see any option for birth certificate, is it only applicable for your case?
my document check list asks for as following and I will uploads doc as following, please advice if anything a must is missing:
1) current passport (I will only upload my current passport and nothing else in this case)
2) employment reference letters ( I will upload reference letters only )
3) police certificate ( I will upload doc as I receive)
4) degree certification ( I will upload, degree itself, transcript, and Wes evaluation doc)
5) up front medical ( I will upload the up front medical receipt that says for worker and non ede)
6 proof of funds (I got a letter from bank that says most of the information except credit card details and it’s in black and white but stamped).

is there anything else that I need to submit?

Reactions: lblue21

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I don’t see any option for birth certificate, is it only applicable for your case?
my document check list asks for as following and I will uploads doc as following, please advice if anything a must is missing:
1) current passport (I will only upload my current passport and nothing else in this case)
2) employment reference letters ( I will upload reference letters only )
3) police certificate ( I will upload doc as I receive)
4) degree certification ( I will upload, degree itself, transcript, and Wes evaluation doc)
5) up front medical ( I will upload the up front medical receipt that says for worker and non ede)
6 proof of funds (I got a letter from bank that says most of the information except credit card details and it’s in black and white but stamped).

is there anything else that I need to submit?
name change is for me not everyone.

1) I will be uploading both my passports. May or may not be necessary but I got a different one after OINP submission and old one has visas.
2) I will upload all documents I have for this. I have 2 employment histories so I will upload all the documents I have related to it not just reference letters. Same as what I used for OINP. I had added payslips too for proof of payment.
3) Only upload PCC for latest passport. Also like I mentioned previously, upload PCC for all stays outside India even if it's not more than 6 months. They will likely ask for it.
4) 10th 12th Bachelors Masters and ECA. I will upload all of it. I did the same for OINP.
5) Yet to do this..
6) prefer coloured scan. I will upload bank certificate as well as 6 months statements. I did the same for OINP. Will repeat it here.

Photos are needed. I believe it was required for OINP so will be needed here too. And you will likely need new ones cause photos expire after 6 months can't use the same.

From what I understand it's all OINP documents plus medicals and PCC with any updated documents like proof of funds and photos.

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019

Wow you are very knowledgeable
I am confused about something,indian pcc is black and white,,only signature and stamp are in color,what should we do about that? Would it get rejected?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Wow you are very knowledgeable
I am confused about something,indian pcc is black and white,,only signature and stamp are in color,what should we do about that? Would it get rejected?
Coloured means that you scan coloured not that the PCC should have coloured text in it. The colour scans look different than b&w. Yes only stamp and signature is blue so your scan should be noticeable if its coloured or b&w.

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
Do you guys receive your upfront medical as worker and starting with UMI? Or I have to do a different one? There is no option for permanent resident, it’s either student, visitor, or worker.
Yeah no option for PR, I went with worker though I wasn’t so sure. Did u choose worker as well?

Reactions: Moonniicka

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Yeah no option for PR, I went with worker though I wasn’t so sure. Did u choose worker as well?
Yeah I had to chose worker as other options there being student and visitor really doesn’t fit in. My doc says non ede and just say have done and or referred to as I had to go a different place for x ray.

Reactions: luckymaple

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys, Little panic over here.

I submitted the photocopies of my pre-existing medical records to the panel physician as they requested. But it has my old address which is already mentioned in the address history. but missed to explain it in the LoE

However, to make sure there is no confusion, I raised a webform today and explained it. However, I did not get any acknowledgement for this. I did the right thing, correct? Or am I overdoing it?