PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
May i know which degree/diploma you are currently doing in alberta? N when its going to complete?
I have a dumb question
When filling your questionnaire in EE, what did you put your dentistry degree under? it doesnt have Dentistry, just Medicine. I chose medicine because its the closest :) idk, I feel like I’m becoming super over sensitive

Reactions: Angelpriya

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
I have a dumb question
When filling your questionnaire in EE, what did you put your dentistry degree under? it doesnt have Dentistry, just Medicine. I chose medicine because its the closest :) idk, I feel like I’m becoming super over sensitive
Actually i haven't started filling it out yet because i have other problems to focus on,my employer is out of country and i have no idea when he's going to come back so i am waiting to get his signature :(
I remember while filling it for oinp,i selected 'dental surgery' because this is what written on my eca report,check out if this option is available
Ps- there is nothing dumb about this question at all :) n m even more sensitive than you are,people double check everything but i check over a 1000 times before finalizing :p

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Is anyone anxious about this India Canada tensions? I am worried if it will affect the processing or will it get delayed.
Yes i am afraid too,but i am trying to be as optimistic as i can because i think even if it gets delayed,they won't stop processing our applications as the problem arises at visa stamping stage and we are not even close..so i believe the processing could be delayed like covid times but we'll get there eventually

Last edited:
Reactions: lblue21

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Actually i haven't started filling it out yet because i have other problems to focus on,my employer is out of country and i have no idea when he's going to come back so i am waiting to get his signature :(
I remember while filling it for oinp,i selected 'dental surgery' because this is what written on my eca report,check out if this option is available
Ps- there is nothing dumb about this question at all :) n m even more sensitive than you are,people double check everything but i check over a 1000 times before finalizing :p
Best of luck to you, hopefully the employer will be back soon!
Unfortunately the Express Entry questionnaire doesn't have anything in their options under the Dental field, I did some research and found that most dentists just choose "medicine" and then write the name of their dental degree after t in the next field.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I don't think so. If they need to contact, they can call or they will ask for additional information.
I wish I had your sound mind, I envy how calm you are in these situations. Thank you!

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I have seen fair share of cases in close friends and family. You ain't got nothing to worry about. Do not volunteer information or explanation unless it is absolutely necessary.
Hi @Owais Iqbal , I did a MSC applied psychology course in correspondence while I was working. This was out of my personal interest. Am not going to use this anywhere. I don't have ECA for this not do I intend to get one.

I forgot to mention this in personal history section in OINP. Now in dilemma if I should mention it in IRCC other activities section... thinking if this would cause inconsistency with my application. But an LoE should do right?...

Niroys2023

Aug 24, 2023
Hi everyone
I have a query regarding Proof of fund documents.
Is it mandatory to upload the same in the form of letters ?
Because my bank is denying to issue that. And they are just issuing me a balance certificate.

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
I am going to submit the application this Monday. I have to ask, estimating optimistically with everything going well, when can I realistically expect to actually get the PR at the earliest? How long is it taking these days, can anyone with any recent prior experience give me an idea about this?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I am going to submit the application this Monday. I have to ask, estimating optimistically with everything going well, when can I realistically expect to actually get the PR at the earliest? How long is it taking these days, can anyone with any recent prior experience give me an idea about this?
Have you got your medicals done?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi @Owais Iqbal , I did a MSC applied psychology course in correspondence while I was working. This was out of my personal interest. Am not going to use this anywhere. I don't have ECA for this not do I intend to get one.

I forgot to mention this in personal history section in OINP. Now in dilemma if I should mention it in IRCC other activities section... thinking if this would cause inconsistency with my application. But an LoE should do right?...
I don't think it matters. No need to mention this unless you have gap in your work that you want to talk about in your LoE. If this is not going to give you points, only mention it where necessary like when you have to provide details of what you were doing from 18 years od age till now and you don't have any explanation for this duration.

Reactions: lblue21

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone
I have a query regarding Proof of fund documents.
Is it mandatory to upload the same in the form of letters ?
Because my bank is denying to issue that. And they are just issuing me a balance certificate.
You can submit balance certificate and bank statement. As a minimum you can submit balance certificate but they can ask for proof again in ADR to make sure you didn't just put the money in for few days by getting a loan.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
It could be 3 months, it could be a year. Totally depends on how things go. Sometimes, background checks can take way longer and cause delays. Wish you smooth sailing

Reactions: guyfiery251